Lobby: Up
Online: 46
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:06 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:02 am 

Hello,

Please use this thread for discussion about differences on Nasomi for Windurst Quests & Missions.

:!: Please note that if your posts or responses are deleted on the forums, chances are it was inappropriate, inflammatory, or someone else was defamed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:50 am 

Hello Zymancer and welcome :)
The tutorial is not available in this server. However almost every quest and all missions are available (to get your first mission go talk to a guard who is accompanied by two other guards in the gate towards East Sarutabaruta).
Also other things that I , at least, know that are not available, are the experience rings and bands from conquest point purchase and the field manual.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:13 pm 

Necroposting to link to this new NasWiki article listing Windurst mission differences on Nasomi.

As with my CoP article, please make any additions/corrections not listed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:04 am 

Just bumping this. Been running through the later half of available Windurst missions and documenting it. You can do most of them solo or in a duo, provided there's some diversity in the jobs used.

Not news to many, but it appears as if it's possible to reach Windurst 9-2 currently. You can select the mission but not continue further. This has been passed on to Nas again with elaborate notes.

I'll be going back through the first half of them and documenting them on an alt at a later time, if someone else doesn't beat me to it.