Lobby: Up
Online: 44
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:06 am 

I enjoy white mage but have heard stories about their overpopulation while leveling. Not to mention I hear that PL's are in an overabundance.

That being said i do really enjoy the job, but i'd rather go bard/corsair if whitemages are overpopulated. Please and thank you for your replies :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:11 pm 

White Mage works well as a support job for a lot of popular jobs, so below level 37 there's an abundance. These early levels are also where you find the most PLs. It has a spot in a lot of end game content due to barspell MDB and Shellra V, so if you love it play it. Just know that invites may come a bit slower than some other jobs, but you can make your own party to get around this.

Bards are more plentiful than corsairs, but they're also cheaper and easier to play. Either job will get quick invites at pretty much all levels even when you don't have your flag up. If you end up choosing Corsair, remember that you will be stuck at level 70 until you beat Maat on a different job since none of the ToAU Genkai 5s are implemented.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:35 am 

Thanks for the Reply!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:01 pm 

Depends. If you want to take whm all the way to end game, most every shell needs whm right now. It could change by the time you level/gear/quest but for the most part, whm is very needed. Lots just don't like to level it.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:34 pm 

I've taken WHM into the 50s so far when I'm bored, and it's not bad to find a party. There's only so many RDM/WHM seeking at a time, and then you get an invite.

Like Skitles mentioned, it's in demand for end game.