Lobby: Up
Online: 41
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:16 pm 

Does anyone know how the above mentioned adjustments make a difference for blm gameplay? Is it an overall improvement, more retail like or are spells resisted even more often now? Havent had time to run tests since the update, so id like to know if anyone else did it already.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:17 pm 

Nevelon wrote:
Does anyone know how the above mentioned adjustments make a difference for blm gameplay? Is it an overall improvement, more retail like or are spells resisted even more often now? Havent had time to run tests since the update, so id like to know if anyone else did it already.

It uses era-correct formulas now.

Which means weaker.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:10 am 

Damage is 10%~ish less than prior, so not really that big of a deal. Macc I can't confirm. I blasted some IT mobs in full nuke gear and didn't get any resists, but it was only a small sample size (5-6 mobs).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:19 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Nevelon wrote:

It uses era-correct formulas now.

Which means weaker.

Before the adjustments BLM was definitely overpowered, and the damage formulas seem correct now. But there is no way in hell you're going to convince me that the Magic accuracy formulas are correct; they are significantly lower than they should be. Capped +40 skill (5 elemental merits) and I saw a Burst II resisted by a WATER ELEMENTAL last week. My BLM gear isn't amazing, but that is insane. I gear for Elemental skill 100% of the time now and my zenith mitts don't even leave my mog case because macc is stupidly low.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:36 pm 

i would have to agree...
macc seems kinda off? every 3rd cast is resisted on EP-- mobs.

also whats up with the crazy cast interruption? i dont remember it being so crazy high