Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 am 

Currently in As Thick as Thieves I made it through Sauromuge Campaign and moved onto Jueno did gambler portion. I won the rock salt, then the Grass and now lizard egg portion I lost on first roll. However it's not accepting third attempt.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:34 pm 

Nekozuko wrote:
Currently in As Thick as Thieves I made it through Sauromuge Campaign and moved onto Jueno did gambler portion. I won the rock salt, then the Grass and now lizard egg portion I lost on first roll. However it's not accepting third attempt.

If you lose at any point, you must start over with the Rock Salt goblin. You need to win all 3 in a row.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:36 pm 

Siegurd wrote:
Nekozuko wrote:

If you lose at any point, you must start over with the Rock Salt goblin. You need to win all 3 in a row.

going back to Rock Salt nothing happened. Going back to Jeuno nothing happened.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:32 am 

Same issue. Did anyone ever actually figure out what fixes it?
I managed to trade/gamble up to the 3rd brother 4 times last night. After loosing to the 3rd goblin the 4th time it will not accept trades with any of them now. I have gone back to rocksalt with nothing happening, so I figured just a nasomi glitch tried to move to the 2nd and trade the grass... nothing again... went to the 3rd brother and he wont do anything either. I have zoned in and out of DW in and out of the region and have logged in and out several times. Does anyone have any clue if there is actually a way to fix this? I know file a ticket and wait for Nas but figured someone on here might have figured it out.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 5:37 pm 

Lucid_Nightmare wrote:
Same issue. Did anyone ever actually figure out what fixes it?
I managed to trade/gamble up to the 3rd brother 4 times last night. After loosing to the 3rd goblin the 4th time it will not accept trades with any of them now. I have gone back to rocksalt with nothing happening, so I figured just a nasomi glitch tried to move to the 2nd and trade the grass... nothing again... went to the 3rd brother and he wont do anything either. I have zoned in and out of DW in and out of the region and have logged in and out several times. Does anyone have any clue if there is actually a way to fix this? I know file a ticket and wait for Nas but figured someone on here might have figured it out.

What I did to to fix it was do another quest or next real life day (I don't know which of the two made it work).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:38 am 

Yup, months later I gave up on Thief for a bit, decided to try it again. Still nothing walked through from beginning of quest trying to interact with every NPC. Jeuno Gobbie just tells me to go see the Wadi brothers. All of the Gobbies in Dangruf won't interact for any trades.. so sad.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:21 pm 

Probably won't work, but maybe try checking the ??? In N Gusta to see if it spawns the NM. Maybe somethin triggered w/o a notification.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:05 pm 

Did anyone get a resolution to this yet?