Lobby: Up
Online: 56
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:32 am 

I'm not sure what places are popular at my level, I've been at the dunes since 15 unless I should stay there longer? Tried Qufim but since I couldn't afford a map that made travel a bit tough, then I got bound by three worms and just hit with Stone II a lot until I died not even 10 feet into the zone.

For gear if it matters I'm just wearing the Lizard set, Battle Gloves, and a Fire Sword. Right now only a 22/11 THF/WAR. Are there any other places or should I just try Qufim again?

Kinda new to the game so there's not a lot I know about here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:23 am 

Qufim can be tough to get around without sneak for the worms + undead, and Invisible for the giants. The exp camps there tend to be at the north-western end, furthest from the Jeuno entrance, so consider doing the supplies run for the OP if your nation owns the region. The outpost is near these camp locations.

In theory you can stay in the dunes until your late 20s by syncing down, so consider that. THF party invites are also relatively slow compared to other DD jobs. You may want to level WAR to 30+ first, and branch off from there. Out of the starting jobs, WAR gets fast invites, is cheap to gear and has versatility.

Good luck!