Lobby: Up
Online: 49
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: WOOT WOOT Maat dead
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:26 pm 

After my third attempt I finally did it i beat maat with my RDM, been playing over a year and now i can finaly join the ranks of 75 once i move my ass...

Third fight went great, first too not so much.

I honestly think I was over thinking it, but for any rdm attempting soon here are my tips:

Cap magic skills: RDM caps are 215 element 251 enfeebling and 248 enhancement

I started capping skills in Boyado tree on crabs (Easy and easier if you have help)
I finished capping my skills on Demonic Doll in Upper Delkfutts tower (the first one you find) I just bind sleep cast stone untill capped both

Brought my Iridal staff, AF, int and mnd jewelry, I am elf so rse gloves and boots (the lvl 30 ones wish i had higher lvl ones)

For Maat fight I Brought both vile elixirs and an icarus wing (my sword is capped) I also brough yag drinks to save mp and time not casting refresh, for food I brought fruit parfait.

At start of fight I full buffed

During fight I would suggest open with sleep then spam dispel (I forgot to spam dispel but you still should might be easier for you shell and stoneskin suck)

Next step I dropped all regular debuffs on him

I just kept weaving Aero III with sleep II at this point, reapplying Silence, bind or gravity as needed DURING SLEEP, keep an eye on mana for yag drinks and vile elixirs when needed.

First time i went oom after pots where gone I made sure maat was sleep with distance and used chainspell and convert then healed myself to full and reapplied whatever buffs and debuffs where missing, at this point I spammed sleep II and aero III.

I actually ran out of mana at 10% so I used a macro to equip my melee gear (peacock, life belt, scorpion harness, viking shield, and my sword I have an enhancing sword but not needed probably) used my icarus wing and VP him for over 400 dmg and he was dead.

It is not as hard as people make it sound but be ready, make all you macros perfect, bring necessary pots if your not a taru you probably will oom, I would say over prep, I died first two attempts, last attempt I was calm and collected I had seen fight 3 times I was ready, IT IS NOT HARD JUST INTIMIDATING.

GL my fellow rdm I am so happy to join the ranks of 75 soon and will post here when I ding its my first 75 super stoked.

Want to shout out to my LS Dragonsong (Special shoutout to Tokitaki, Tororu, Saaya, Rotien, Galactus and Shizzle/nog for helping me gear up), also Tatai the uber rdm for giving me lots of advice and mentoring me along my way this entire time!!!

I know its just maat but I love you guys thanks
Longi Out!

Post subject: Re: WOOT WOOT Maat dead
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:29 pm 

Congrats :D

It's a longi time coming. (hohoho)

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:20 pm 

Grats on your Maat win!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:50 am 

And here I am, 0/5 as of now on Maat. Congrats tho.