Lobby: Up
Online: 48
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:19 am 

Guedj wrote:
ChaseandFreeze wrote:
Anyone have camp suggestions 65-75?

I'm 67 right now and couldn't find any decent 65 or 66 camps, so wound up making standard xp parties to get through those levels. I think Terrigan at the outpost was the best I found. 66 was better than 65 there I thought.

Thanks man. Still nothing great on my end. PM me or someone post if they have further findings.

https://topshelf.team/recruitment/
TS Fantasy Football Champion 2019

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:21 pm 

ChaseandFreeze wrote:
Guedj wrote:
ChaseandFreeze wrote:
Anyone have camp suggestions 65-75?

I'm 67 right now and couldn't find any decent 65 or 66 camps, so wound up making standard xp parties to get through those levels. I think Terrigan at the outpost was the best I found. 66 was better than 65 there I thought.

Thanks man. Still nothing great on my end. PM me or someone post if they have further findings.

Not sure what level it is, but The Tree is great once you can charm a Malboro and destroy the spiders. I think that is like 68-72? Just run up to the top of the tree, grab the malboro there and run all the way back to the bottom. Remember you will need to leave/recharm and watch out for Badbreath if you leave it with full TP. Kills the spiders quick 20-25 secs a Spider/Fungar kill minus travel time and such you prolly kill on average 1 every 40-60 secs which should get you 1 to 1.5 xp a second on average which is 3600 - 5400 xp per hour plus u get spider silk.

/RDM is actually decent here because you get access to Dia II. Only do it if you have a gaudy harness though since its mp intensive at 30mp a cast. Downsides are no reraise/poison cleanse if you get boned by a spider's poison. So make sure to bring 1 antidote. Normally you can just cast regen and it won't do nearly as much but for those oh crap moments that 1 antidote will be nice.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:49 pm 

Thanks for the Marlboro tip. I'll give that a try next time I'm on. I tried that with one of the goobue near aquarius area and it didn't last long enough to be worthwhile. Would have cost a small fortune in pet food to keep alive.

BST75 BRD46 RNG12 SAM71
NIN37 DRG60 SMN70 BLU15
DRK0 PUP0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:27 pm 

Guedj wrote:
Thanks for the Marlboro tip. I'll give that a try next time I'm on. I tried that with one of the goobue near aquarius area and it didn't last long enough to be worthwhile. Would have cost a small fortune in pet food to keep alive.

Might also want to consider using Delta food over Zeta if Gil is an issue.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:41 pm 

Guedj wrote:

Also try and get the +reward items. They help alot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:28 am 

Concepcion wrote:
I am level 28 currently and want to share my experiences so far. Much of my levelling is done grinding Easy Prey so far; it is boring safe and fast. If it isn't for you, you can always seek out stronger prey. i plan to switch to that style eventually. Use Pet Food Alpha and your 2 hour when you can to reduce recharms. You can get Pet Food Alpha at a Chocobo Stables vendor for 11 gil each.

13 - 17 Tahrongi Canyon

13, 14, 15: Even Match or DC Carniverous Crawler vs all the Easy Prey types like rabbits, Mandies, Bees, Saplings and the low level Beastmen.

16,17: Same thing, but with Wild Dhalmels now.

18 - 19 Valkurm Dunes

18: I spent a level killing Toughs for a change. I used Lizards vs Goblins in Valkurm Dunes near the Konschtat Highlands zone. Stay away from the Tinkerer though, he is harder because of Drain.

19: The Lizard camp at D- 7 has a quirk where all of the lizards are the same level. I believe they are all level 19. Use them as both Pet and Prey. You can also use the Rabbits that spawn here and kill the Ghoul at night for a challenge.

20, 21, 22 La Theine Plateau

I fought Easy Prey Funguar in the southern part of the zone. If you run a loop around the spawn area, they will repop as you go. You can kill tier 2 Orcs as well. Use a Thickshell Crab as your pet for a little extra damage. You get a lot of Sleepshrooms and Dark Crystals as a nice bonus.

23 - 28 Valkurm Dunes

23: I did a duo with another BST, Crabs vs Pugils at the beach near Valkurm Emperor. There are four Pugil spawns and you can get Chain 3, then rest for respawns. You can also pull a Goblin from further inland if you'd like. This camp could work for 24 and possibly 25 as well as the Pugils still could be chained.

24, 25, 26, 27: Grind Easy Prey Lizards. I did the Even Match vs Easy Prey grind again, this time at D-7, the same camp from level 19. You can use a Fly from nearby or bring a Leech over with you. I hit over 6k per hour and it is safe, but gets boring.

24 - 25 Jugner Forest (Alternative, solo only camp will not support a duo)

At Spore Hollow, the Funguar seem to be level 24 - 26. This will be a more traditional camp with Chains. You can use them as both Pet and Prey, you may need to supplement your Pets with Sheep from nearby at level 24. They link, so plan around this by trying to Charm them when they are alone, and watching out for the path they will walk during pet swaps. It gets easier once you've cleared them out some.

Hey man, I love your guide! Do you have any other camps?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:23 pm 

Out of curiosity, I zoned into Carpenter's Landing from Jugner Forest. Beetles in there are EM at 29 and don't aggro. Funguars do aggro and seemed to be Tough. Didn't get a chance to check it out yet, but could be viable.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:14 pm 

lolBST wrote:
Out of curiosity, I zoned into Carpenter's Landing from Jugner Forest. Beetles in there are EM at 29 and don't aggro. Funguars do aggro and seemed to be Tough. Didn't get a chance to check it out yet, but could be viable.

Carpenters is excellent at that level, but people farm and XP there sometimes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:39 am 

I found a great camp for lvl 60-63ish.

In Uleguerand Range charm an EM Variable Hare and head right, the camp is the tunnel.

Killing the Esbat first as they aggro sound then send the bunny in on the worms. I was /NIN so not sure if /WHM has high enough skill to land Silence on them.

Quick kills and great xp/hr. Below is a screenshot of Chain 3. Bunnies can solo a worm with no issue.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:24 am 

wow good to see this post got some love. Keep it up bsts

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next