Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:33 pm 

Phersulion wrote:
My BST is 18 and I took the advice to go behind the OP in Bubu, I have issues charming (either mobs are too high or just don't charm). I have good gear but I am unsure if food is be the deciding factor to being consistent with charms.

I would suggest going to the southern most part of (E-9) instead of behind the OP because behind the OP can get dangerous at night.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:45 pm 

Behind OP (not really right behind but down the hill and tucked back into the "Mountain" area on map. First you come to a place with 2 rabbits, 2 mandies, and then 2 gobs. Not a bad little spot to fool around in but there is a Ghoul that pops up there at night. Instead, go past those 2 gobs and down the sloping hill. You will run into 4 birds, a Goblin Ambusher and Goblin Butcher. Then you have about 8 rabbits and 10 mandies to play with. However, there is this little "room" area that nothing spawns at all. Not even at night. Camp there and pull your mobs into that place. I was making a killing at first just going after goblins and then EM rabbits and Mandies....Then I went to Goblins and ghouls....and now I having been cashing in on Birds and Goblins. Held me for about 4 levels and still putting up chains. I am duoing Bst/Whm and Rdm/Bst.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:39 pm 

Levels 32-34 were amazing in Altepa doing spiders.
At 35 I was excited to try and use Leave for good exp. I found a good camp at the OP in Yuhtunga jungle.

Charm Opo's (T) and send them against the goblins, and use Leave before killing them. I'm able to get exp chain 3 with 195 exp per kill here.

It's a little risky, so make sure you are /nin for Utsu, and have good macros for Tame, and a plan B (Instant Warp) if you need to GTFO.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:12 am 

come back and see that my post blew up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:22 pm 

I was doing spiders in Eastern Alteppa then crossed over into Western Alteppa for same thing. Made it to about 46 and xp just died...I could have struggled 2 more levels until Beetles became viable...instead I went in search of somewhere else....I found a hidden gem that made me a killing!

46-48 in Crawler's Nest at G-9, F-9 on first map. Use DC Caveberry against T Nest Beetles. Alternatively, you can use Scorpions in f7 room. They are same level as the Beetles but I didnt travel that far in to see them until I was done lol. By the time was done I had 4 stacks of beetle jaws. About 10 stacks of shells and wings. Jaws going for 20k at this current time and shells and wings for 2k a stack each. So made about 120k off a nice easy leveling spot. No competition with parties or other bst.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:49 am 

Brought back a lot of nice memories of solo grinding in there for days and days.