Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:57 am 

louiscool22 wrote:
Wolffhardt wrote:
louiscool22 wrote:
Like how many rangers/cors/thfs have been abusing Salmon Sushi all this time? Lets ban them too!

I'm pretty sure the answer to that question is practically zero. If you look at AH history, there's like 5-10 people that bought it very consistently. Most people didn't realize that bug existed.

Also - again, you can pretend everyone is crying all you want, if that makes you feel better. Other things being broken doesn't justifying leaving known broken things broken.

However, if you've got some more.. Toss them on out. I vote they all get fixed. :)

It was widespread enough that I knew about it and I only play BST, and then it was the target of an adjustment.

Unless you’re honestly arguing it was widespread but also not being purchased on the AH much: nah it really wasn’t.

Like they pointed out, it was still shitty food

I love how much BSTs think other people are just complaining and whining.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:29 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
louiscool22 wrote:
Wolffhardt wrote:

I'm pretty sure the answer to that question is practically zero. If you look at AH history, there's like 5-10 people that bought it very consistently. Most people didn't realize that bug existed.

Also - again, you can pretend everyone is crying all you want, if that makes you feel better. Other things being broken doesn't justifying leaving known broken things broken.

However, if you've got some more.. Toss them on out. I vote they all get fixed. :)

It was widespread enough that I knew about it and I only play BST, and then it was the target of an adjustment.

Unless you’re honestly arguing it was widespread but also not being purchased on the AH much: nah it really wasn’t.

Like they pointed out, it was still shitty food

I love how much BSTs think other people are just complaining and whining.

Wolfy, baby, that's all you do around here. It's what you are known for, famously. Remember the last time you cried about smn? Everyone else does.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:49 pm 

louiscooly, baby, i've got no clue who you are. You severely (and I use severely, because I can't think of a more powerful adjective) overestimate how much I care about other people's jobs if you think I'm crying or whining. It seems like you're known for making horribly illogical statements, based on the sample of your forum inputs.

Pointing out that something is broken, on a game where we are all (presumably) playing to have an authentic experience isn't crying or whining. It's aspiring to actually have the best possible experience.

I'm genuinely sorry if someone is butthurt because they thought they'd always have access to something that isn't intentional and broken, but maybe git gud or something? I don't know.

Also, I didn't cry about SMN. I participated in a ton of SMN burn parties, and still do with the new format. I made a post with the assumption that Nas had any clue that dozens of people were nonstop abusing a bug, and never really considered I'd be the first person bringing it to his attention. My bad, I guess.

tl;dr: git gud. your saltiness is only rivaled by shitty fries.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:31 pm 

Listen Wolfy, now I can't take you seriously (as if I could before) because you absolutely do know who I am, we've talked more than a few times, but I guess pretending I'm too unimportant to remember makes a better insult (it doesn't, I don't mind.)

You are more interested at making attempts at witty retorts to every person who disagrees with you, but contribute nothing to the "discussion" (these quotes denote irony, because see above).

You are trying to polarize the topic as bsts against non-bsts, a bst can't have a meaningful contribution to the topic, you just ridicule it without response. My entire point is that the topic and many of the comments are hypocritical.

Holding Beastmaster to strictly the Retail Standard is worthless, because the server is not held to the retail standard. It's Nasomi. As Nab said, Nas will do what he will do, and that's great. Should a Bst be able to do X? no? change it. Great. But nitpicking every non-retail attribute of one job is silly, and sounds like complaining for complaining's sake.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:35 pm 

I didn't say I wouldn't know who you are, if you told me your in-game name, rather I have no idea who you are currently.

also: BSTs can have a meaningful contribution to the topic.. Many have. Vik comes to mind? Saying BST isn't broken isn't a meaningful contribution though, that's called a lie.

Also: No, there's no such thing as a meaningful discussion on the forums, hence the actual irony of not contributing. We don't get votes in how the server is ran or developed. Nas does what he wants. The forums are just a big exercise in futility. Everyone can have their own standard to which they hold the server to, it's the beauty of opinions and America and freedom. Mine? I compare it to retail, because that is what Nas has said he aspires to copy as much as possible.

I wasn't trying to polarize it as non-bsts vs bsts, rather acknowledging that the only people that (surprisingly) think BST isn't OP and doesn't need fixes implemented are people that currently have BST leveld. That's all. You can take that however you'd like. (Not that some BSTs aren't realistic enough to realize that it is actually broken and deserving of nerfs.. and obviously fixes to the things that should work, ideally.. just that those that disagree are basically strictly bst)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:35 am 

Also include:

Don't give enmity to master when pet AOEs adjacent mobs

Stop pets causing enmity when they die or uncharm on the way to attacking a yellow mob

Make pets regen health when using Stay

Make repop times shorter when using Leave outside of their spawn zone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:26 am 

Stay regen is out of era, and jug pet durations were shorter in era too, 15~30 mins tops ( https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ca ... did=153390 ) . Both changes happened in like 2007, but 2Hand patch happened that year too so who knows :lol: Is this where I make a post asking to reverse that and have Wolf make a snarky reply?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:11 pm 

do you mean agree with you?

have wolf agree with you?

wild.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:13 pm 

lazychocobo wrote:
BUILD A WALL! BUILD A WALL!

beast are all criminals and illegal voters!
Seriously though, familiar stacking should be fixed, but the vibe from these comments is "make Bst exactly like 2005" which is just ridiculous, nothing on here is exactly like 2005, I mean smn is a DD on here for titan's sake.

SMN was a DD in 2005. They weren't pushed to their maximum potential like we have done here but they were used on Wyrms/ToAU Kings(2006, I know). Don't talk about what you don't know.

I think the Beast Affinity+Familiar stacking are the 2 things needing changed on BST the most, if other things come as well(Reward, Stay, etc.) I won't be surprised.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:59 am 

im happy to be here playing for free,
and this is ff11 anyone can be any jobs, its op go play it
for nas he do wha hes pls and goodluck tellin tha man wha to do

edit ps: and if u play bst make sure u get a guttler its op as tis

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 Next