Lobby: Up
Online: 65
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:47 am 

I don't know why so many people are SO butthurt over people saying BST should be nerfed. It literally was never like this in retail, peoples logic seems to be that its because of lvl 99 Aht Urgan mobs that BST seems so OP, or that because there's a lot of stuff that isn't exactly 1:1 with 2005, that for some reason it's fine and shouldn't be changed. Theres a lot that doesn't work on Nas for BST that did on retail or functions differently, but that's not really a argument to defend the strength of BST atm. All jobs on nasomi SHOULD be 1:1 (or as close as humanly possible) with their retail in era counterpart, meaning all the stuff that all jobs are missing or have but are way stronger then they were on retail, should be overhauled eventually as the priorities allow.

I have nothing against BST and have gotten a lot of help from BST (that I payed for), but this is a private server, jobs will be adjusted. It will be every jobs turn at one point or another, if there's something that isn't accurate to retail it should be expected to be changed, not kept the same just because there's people that don't want it changed.

Some people I'm sure are genuinely salty that BST can do all this stuff that they can't do, or that they have to form a alliance to go and do it and all that crap, but myself personally don't care whether BST gets nerfed or not. I just think that other people should manage their expectations a bit when it comes to playing on a private server and realize that nothing is set in stone. If Nas correcting BST to the way it was on retail were to upset people this much, or cause people to quit, or not play BST, then they might have never really cared about playing BST the way it truly was meant to be, just wanted the nas BST experience.

Do you know how many people never gave a shit about BST until they found out how strong it is? Not that it should matter but I'm not really surprised a lot of people don't want it changed after levelling it just because of it's strength.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 am 

What QoL updates? You have no idea what any of this server stuff is about if you think mob levels are "SoA"

What's wrong with monster TP?

Your precious BST is getting fixed dude. Get over it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:12 pm 

So the client is the modern client, that has nothing to do with how mob levels are set by the server. You named about half a dozen "QoL" things but you said HUNDREDS.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:05 pm 

Dude. It DOES take hours to get choco quest. you have to wait for the next game day to hand in the quest item just like back in the day

The out of era spells are -bannable to use-. Nas just hasn't removed them yet.

Event items? They're event items.

Delkfutts key IS physical.. until you use it, where it becomes a key item.

We dont have gobbiebags to 80 here!

Do you even play here?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:02 pm 

It does NOT take one minute between trades.

Nas takes care of out of era spell users. I should know, he wiped my party several times when a RDM showed up with Distract.. It's known by everyone except you, apparently.

Nas makes mistakes. He was wrong. No one has that many slots without hacking.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:46 pm 

ive noticed pets dont seem to double/triple attack like they are supposed to. If we nerf we should also fix whats broken.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:51 pm 

Zguy wrote:
ive noticed pets dont seem to double/triple attack like they are supposed to. If we nerf we should also fix whats broken.

It says on the main page tuning 1 of 2, probably wait till he's finished before you go on attack.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:24 pm 

Viktoriya wrote:
The chocobo quest started out as 1 game day per trade in when I was new. At some point it was changed to 1 RL minute per trade in when my alt did the quest. Now I heard its back to 1 game day per trade.

As of a 5ish months ago when I did it, it was 1 RL minute.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21