Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:21 pm 

so wha is 2 ? or what left of bst? lmao i can't stop laughing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:51 pm 

i think it was fair like it was compared what other jobs can do

with allowed dualboxing and a thf + rdm or nin + rdm can do alot i think 1 bst should be able do the same

so many other shit is broken here like this

Tiamat Jormys abilitys Horrid Roar and Absolute Terror not working doing the fights who should be hard EZmode

Then recast time for Ni Ichi with 2 x march + haste you have a shadow speed so you never go out on shadows you not even have to use more then Ni here tanking most times when it was timing needed for the cast in retail 2005

Also relics compared to normal best weapons is huge diffrence where it should be maybe 10% more from relic weapons its like 40% more output here

CC who is a PLD Pet should do some better then it is now

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:58 pm 

Achisweden wrote:
i think it was fair like it was compared what other jobs can do

with allowed dualboxing and a thf + rdm or nin + rdm can do alot i think 1 bst should be able do the same

so many other shit is broken here like this

Tiamat Jormys abilitys Horrid Roar and Absolute Terror not working doing the fights who should be hard EZmode

Then recast time for Ni Ichi with 2 x march + haste you have a shadow speed so you never go out on shadows you not even have to use more then Ni here tanking most times when it was timing needed for the cast in retail 2005

Also relics compared to normal best weapons is huge diffrence where it should be maybe 10% more from relic weapons its like 40% more output here

CC who is a PLD Pet should do some better then it is now

Your forum rights should be revoked, every post you make is retardedly wrong.

Wyrms : I wouldnt even know about those moves, the way to fight these is to not let them have TP, simple as that. Maybe they don't work, who cares, they're not supposed to happen.

Shadows : You either had no BRD or they sucked and couldn't land elegy. That is the potency of carnage elegy that is at play there, it's always been the most OP spell in this game. hint: you can even go ichi to ichi on mobs that wont double attack or wipe shadows with aoe.

Relics & CC : couldnt make sense of these. Relic proc rate? Might be overtuned sure I wouldn't know since I didn't have melee relic on retail. More def for CC? Sure why not but dont you think she could use some retirement after all the abuse she's been through?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:30 pm 

(2/2) retail accurated bst? is my pets gonne be accurated stats and Mandy gone go unlocked its mnk job?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:08 pm 

Any more info out there about what to expect for BST balance 2/2 ?

Still <3 BST

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:02 am 

Is there/will there be a detailed list available of what was changed? I'm still relatively new and have no idea how nas usually does his revamps/announcements.

Did pet food get nerfed or was this unintended? My pet food beta was doing ~180 hp for a crab jug and is now doing 80hp.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:44 am 

Yeah Bst foods took a hit, my gamma is healing for about half of what it used to. I don't know if that was intended or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:45 am 

Pet food should never have been healing 1500 with a zeta, so it should be correct now.