Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:37 am 

I have already sent NAS a PM on IRC. But just a FYI/Warning for fellow BST.

I charmed and Familiar a Diremite and it becomes un-charmed in about 15 seconds. It behaves as if 2-hour is not getting applied to the pet at all. So don't get caught off guard. I have tested twice with the same result.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:39 am 

Decent Challenge and Even Match Pet stayed charmed for normal duration but I have not tried to 2hr a DC/EM pet. So not sure if 2hr is not working altogether in that zone or just IT mobs. My guess is it's not working in the whole zone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:11 pm 

I familiared a Slime to farm a subligar not more than 3 days ago and it worked fine.

Maybe its just the Diremites?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:00 pm 

Not just Diremites. I had this happen when charming the slime, around the same time. I also went 1/14 with attempted charms, using food and +28 CHR gear on a taru, which seemed like an unusually low success rate. May have just been bad luck, but I'm skeptical.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:22 pm 

I have 2hr'd DC-VT mobs all over the place, and everything worked fine. The VT was a last resort as i was being chased. I have not attempted to charm an IT, but everything else i've tried worked normally

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:41 pm 

Ramses wrote:
Not just Diremites. I had this happen when charming the slime, around the same time. I also went 1/14 with attempted charms, using food and +28 CHR gear on a taru, which seemed like an unusually low success rate. May have just been bad luck, but I'm skeptical.

To be fair, I actually didn't experience the 2hr issue with the Diremites nearby. Just the one time I was able to successfully charm the slime, so not a lot of data.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:47 pm 

mbout wrote:
I have already sent NAS a PM on IRC. But just a FYI/Warning for fellow BST.

I charmed and Familiar a Diremite and it becomes un-charmed in about 15 seconds. It behaves as if 2-hour is not getting applied to the pet at all. So don't get caught off guard. I have tested twice with the same result.

This may be too late, but through farming subligars, my friends and I noticed something about the 2hr. If you 2hr something and then it drops and walks back (doesn't despawn), and someone else tries to 2hr the same mob, it will only last 10-15 seconds. It's something that was adjusted when the stacking 2hrs was addressed if I had to guess.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:12 pm 

Closed - Yes this is correct if a previously 2hred pet allows to live and not die/depop then no further 2hr can be preformed on the said pet. I will De-charm 10-15sec after your 2hred it. Please depop mobs before trying to 2hr in common areas.