* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:04 am 

The_Carrot wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
Kazen wrote:

Don't listen to him.

This is correct. Terra's/Apollo's will give you the best MAcc besides Chat. Plus you can use them for a Chat later on.

Yeh don't listen to me
(Even though I said the same thing)
The_Carrot wrote:
Apollos would help more with lullaby and Terras more with elegy, but if you can't get both, iridal is definitely better than carrying a load of NQ staves around..

Kazen such a silly troll <3

Silly troll? K.

In reality he didn't ask if he should carry around an Iridal or all the NQ staffs, why are you missing the fact that you led off your post with:
Quote:
My opinion (only 61 brd but)
Iridal would be better,

That's where you're wrong. As a BRD main, Terra's+Apollo's vs Iridal, the two HQ win every time.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:41 am 

All these people saying use staves, real manly bards use dagger! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:01 pm 

Kazen wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

Yeh don't listen to me
(Even though I said the same thing)
The_Carrot wrote:
Apollos would help more with lullaby and Terras more with elegy, but if you can't get both, iridal is definitely better than carrying a load of NQ staves around..

Silly troll? K.

In reality he didn't ask if he should carry around an Iridal or all the NQ staffs, why are you missing the fact that you led off your post with:
Quote:
Iridal would be better,

That's where you're wrong. As a BRD main, Terra's+Apollo's vs Iridal, the two HQ win every time.

Kazen likes to 1/2 qoute or forgets to read, idk which, silly troll either way lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:17 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
Kazen wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

Silly troll? K.

Quote:
Iridal would be better,

Kazen likes to 1/2 qoute or forgets to read, idk which, silly troll either way lol

No, you’re the one who couldn’t comprehend the original post. No one was ever talking about carrying around all the NQ staves, Or the possibility that he couldn’t afford two HQ staves.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:54 pm 

Silly troll fails again <3 ur funny I like you :P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:

You have to be the one who is trolling, otherwise you are the only one who is reading your post how you think you posted it. He asked should I get HQ staves or an Iridal, and you said Iridal is better, which is wrong. The OP shouldn't have to read your post in entirety to maybe find out that the very first sentence in your post was not what you meant.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:47 pm 

KingLoser wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

You have to be the one who is trolling, otherwise you are the only one who is reading your post how you think you posted it. He asked should I get HQ staves or an Iridal, and you said Iridal is better, which is wrong. The OP shouldn't have to read your post in entirety to maybe find out that the very first sentence in your post was not what you meant.

Not wrong, u fail too. Keep replying if you want, this is funny lol, if u read right you wouldn't be so wrong, but you read wrong and makes you think you're right. Which is funny cause you're still saying the same thing I said. I just didn't mention how Apollo and Terra would start you towards Chatoyant, so thanks for adding that, otherwise feel free to continue lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:11 pm 

I don't get what you're saying.

I didn't agree with you, and I was also right. I'm not sure how that means you're right.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:22 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
KingLoser wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

Not wrong, u fail too. Keep replying if you want, this is funny lol, if u read right you wouldn't be so wrong, but you read wrong and makes you think you're right. Which is funny cause you're still saying the same thing I said. I just didn't mention how Apollo and Terra would start you towards Chatoyant, so thanks for adding that, otherwise feel free to continue lol

Do you not understand reading comprehension? You literally led off your initial post with wrong info, which I have now pointed out three times. It doesn't matter what you said after that as your entire opinion is already deemed useless by saying that Iridal>Terra's/Apollo's. But I'm the troll. Good one.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:34 pm 

Not that I have to explain myself but for giggles and my last response here, iridal was said to be better if threnody was a thing for the OP. I specifically pointed out Appollo and Terra would be better for lullaby and elegy, and the only reason to choose iridal is if you don't want to carry around a load of NQ staves (again for threnody cause have to make that point afyer every sentence for you I suppose). Believe it or not some BRDs don't enjoy tp burn as much as they enjoy manaburn. The narcissists doesn't attempt to understand from the perspective of others. You can keep demanding things be typed how you can intepret them, but I'd much rather just type how I type. I like when you troll lol <3