Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:25 pm 

Saltymelon wrote:
Image No deep breathing, max wyvern HP equipment attainable on nasomi.

Image Max Deep breathing is slightly over 800. But I’m lazy.

Image Max Deep, and equipment wyvern breath unresisted.

Out of curiosity, when did you get those breath numbers? In the past couple weeks, I swear my healing breath numbers were nerfed. :?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:31 pm 

There’s only 3 ways to increase your healing breath numbers. +wyvern HP, Relic helm, and Deep breathing. Which of those do you have and how much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:10 pm 

Saltymelon wrote:
On another note, /Nin is the best subjob for solo DRG you goof balls.... all spells trigger healing breath.... all... spells...

First off, /nin gives you a hybrid wyvern, so your hp trigger level becomes dangerously lower.
Second, all the other jobs have spells with much lower casting times than /nin.
Third, most jobs solo /nin. If I wanted to solo that way why would I be on drg? It kinda defeats the point of wanting to healing breath solo if you just spend your time puking out shadows like every other job.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:14 pm 

Nish wrote:
Saltymelon wrote:
On another note, /Nin is the best subjob for solo DRG you goof balls.... all spells trigger healing breath.... all... spells...

First off, /nin gives you a hybrid wyvern, so your hp trigger level becomes dangerously lower.
Third, most jobs solo /nin. If I wanted to solo that way why would I be on drg? It kinda defeats the point of wanting to healing breath solo if you just spend your time puking out shadows like every other job.

He is a Galka, we are tarus. /nin might work for him but getting that low on HP means we die in the next little hit lol. So as a taru I do prefer a /mage job to solo with because I feel safer. x) lol

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:00 pm 

Skitles wrote:
Nish wrote:
Saltymelon wrote:

He is a Galka, we are tarus. /nin might work for him but getting that low on HP means we die in the next little hit lol. So as a taru I do prefer a /mage job to solo with because I feel safer. x) lol

Ugh, ya, it just offends my senses that you'd go out soloing on drg and barely ever healing breath. But to be fair, sure you can solo /nin, but that is soooo boring.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:44 pm 

Oh my bad, you think I’m talking about exp.

To be clear you can Solo exp with whatever you want it’s all ok, /whm sure /blm why not.

Now when I said solo I was working along the lines of things like lesser sky NMs, Sea farming, the whatnots in that area of “if you aren’t RDM your going to have a bad time” type of soloing.
Because I sure as hell cant solo ulli as /blu. It didn’t work out, but /nin? A-ok.

Oh and healing breath triggers off tonko-ni, I did mean every spell. Which leaves me with Tonko:Ichi and Ni, Monomi, and both Utsusemi’s to spam the crap out of. Which btw Nish I have to do a lot, because I’m not soloing for exp. I’m being the best that ever was, and it takes the best sub job to do that.

As for HP triggers with my over abundance of free time and other jobs mainly PLD I have acquired a set of what would be called +HP gear with a few added additions to fit DRG. Now it comes in at around 310 or something. Which, as Nish pointed out like I was fucking clueless means that my Hybrid wyvern now triggers at 52% of my real TP set HP because I’m not a scrub.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:21 am 

I meant no offense, do what you do. It’s just that it’s not nearly so feasible if you aren’t Galka. I have an HB build on /nin as a taru and I’ve tried some heavy stuff with it. It’s a lot more nerve wracking since my hp triggers are significantly lower than yours. Add on to that the 1.5 sec casts vice 0.5 sec casts and it’s just not worth it for me.