Online: 49
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: healing breath
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 pm 

wondering how it works

if im at 30% and caste cure , and put on me on 34% will proc?

sometimes im at low health and cast dia or cure (from 20% to 25% hp) and the dragon doesnt cast healing breath , why? it needs TP? bug?

i discovered that if im at out of combat at 10% and cure myself the pet will cast healing breath :) , and if im at low health cast dia and dragon gets sleep wil cast breath after awakening :D no need to cast a spell again :O

Post subject: Re: healing breath
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:43 pm 

Yup, healing breath is a bit buggy. If it doesn’t trigger, try again. Also, cure isn’t a very good trigger spell for it. If the cure puts you above your trigger hp, healing breath won’t go off. I like dia or bar spells personally, depending on the situation. Lack of wyvern TP won’t affect if it goes off, it’ll just affect the strength of the breath.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:36 am 

I see, thanks :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:09 am 

Nish wrote:
Yup, healing breath is a bit buggy. If it doesn’t trigger, try again. Also, cure isn’t a very good trigger spell for it. If the cure puts you above your trigger hp, healing breath won’t go off. I like dia or bar spells personally, depending on the situation. Lack of wyvern TP won’t affect if it goes off, it’ll just affect the strength of the breath.

Am I correctly gathering from this post that HB is bugged to just randomly not go off?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:35 pm 

Tex wrote:
Nish wrote:

Am I correctly gathering from this post that HB is bugged to just randomly not go off?

yup , at least for me it works 95% of the time but even at 20% hp sometimes it doesnt trigger for unknow reasons Oo it sucks when that happens

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:00 am 

warlyx wrote:
Tex wrote:
Nish wrote:

yup , at least for me it works 95% of the time but even at 20% hp sometimes it doesnt trigger for unknow reasons Oo it sucks when that happens

Lol that's actually really irritating to me. Being a huge solo drg/mage advocate, some fights were make or break on a failed HB. To have it fail completely outside of your control makes me even less interested in leveling this job to 75 in its current state. pls fix

Also, give us Drakesbane :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:57 am 

Tex wrote:
warlyx wrote:
Tex wrote:

Lol that's actually really irritating to me. Being a huge solo drg/mage advocate, some fights were make or break on a failed HB. To have it fail completely outside of your control makes me even less interested in leveling this job to 75 in its current state. pls fix

I have to say, the bug I experience is more likely due to lag in gear swap than anything else. Sheldon brought up a good point to me a minute ago. Got any fast cast gear in your set? Because if so you may need to fiddle with your wait times.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:14 am 

Nish wrote:
Tex wrote:
warlyx wrote:

I have to say, the bug I experience is more likely due to lag in gear swap than anything else. Sheldon brought up a good point to me a minute ago. Got any fast cast gear in your set? Because if so you may need to fiddle with your wait times.

no gear swap at all , i was just soloing some stuff at lower lvls as drg/whm , the times it happened to me was around lvl 7-12 , and again when i soloed 19-20 , then once i leveled to 20 , it happened again with HB II , dunno what the issue is tbh , if i lvl drg a bit more and happens again i will try to put a screenshot of the log :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:16 pm 

warlyx wrote:
Nish wrote:
Tex wrote:

no gear swap at all , i was just soloing some stuff at lower lvls as drg/whm , the times it happened to me was around lvl 7-12 , and again when i soloed 19-20 , then once i leveled to 20 , it happened again with HB II , dunno what the issue is tbh , if i lvl drg a bit more and happens again i will try to put a screenshot of the log :)

Silly question, you're sure you were below 33% hp?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:27 am 

Nish wrote:
warlyx wrote:
Nish wrote:

Silly question, you're sure you were below 33% hp?

yeah at the time used a macro to see my <hpp> , but couldnt reproduce the bug again :lol: , HBII at least worked 100% , maybe the bug is with HB I?