Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:52 pm 

T4 ZNMs and Nyzul Isle pls

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:04 pm 

Nish wrote:
Assault jerkin is cool too. Only problem with it is inventory. If you already have a barone corazza, you'll definitely slot that for your jump set and it kinda does most of what the jerkin does. It's better for solo too, +enm helps keep hate off your wyvern and 2 per tick extra regen is kinda noticeable. Jerkin just edges it out for merit parties tho.

Good info

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:51 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
Nish wrote:
Assault jerkin is cool too. Only problem with it is inventory. If you already have a barone corazza, you'll definitely slot that for your jump set and it kinda does most of what the jerkin does. It's better for solo too, +enm helps keep hate off your wyvern and 2 per tick extra regen is kinda noticeable. Jerkin just edges it out for merit parties tho.

Good info

Great info! DRG almost ready to fight Maat.

Scorpion Harness -> Assault Jerkin, unless used in WS macro?

I have a few questions and will post a new thread.

Thanks for this reference guide!

~Rubicmage
Leveling RDM, WHM, BLM, NIN
Taru | Rank 1 Bastok | [ ] Sky / [ ] Sea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:26 am 

Glad it's useful! I should go back and update the top post again... When I get home :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:40 pm 

Rubicund wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
Nish wrote:

Good info

Great info! DRG almost ready to fight Maat.

Scorpion Harness -> Assault Jerkin, unless used in WS macro?

I have a few questions and will post a new thread.

Thanks for this reference guide!

Ooh, should have noticed this while we were talking. SH versus Assault Jerkin is really a question of your accuracy. Say for mis coast birds. At that camp you are shooting for 420 acc when you /checkparam in all your gear plus food. If you fall way short of that you might want that SH. Other camps, just fiddle until you find the sweet spot.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:09 pm 

Get an assault, best WS body if you don’t need an acc dump from hecatomb, by far the best penta piece in the game.

As for other body’s, Wyrm+1, and Homam for acc situations, Homam for jump aswell, that 2 TP from barons ain’t getting you no 5 hit but the triple attack proc sure will.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:43 pm 

Saltymelon wrote:
Get an assault, best WS body if you don’t need an acc dump from hecatomb, by far the best penta piece in the game.

As for other body’s, Wyrm+1, and Homam for acc situations, Homam for jump aswell, that 2 TP from barons ain’t getting you no 5 hit but the triple attack proc sure will.

Concur. Also noteable, I carry the wyrm mail+1 with me even though I don't have it in any gearsets because the wyvern subjob traits work now. Just summon your wyvern wearing the mail and he gets whatever subjob traits you have. Auto-regen from /whm, DA and def/att bonuses from /war, so on and so forth.