Lobby: Up
Online: 51
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Nasomi summoner
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 pm 

Hi everyone! First I'd like to say thank you for having us on your server! This has been the most fun summer ever hanging with my friend playing ff11. I have spent a lot of late nights wandering around. Got mobbed on the boat out of Mahara... Good times ^.^

Anyways! I was wondering if summoner had had any recent adjustments. Looking around a lot of the info seems out dated. So if there's a better place to see job updates please let me know :)

My main question is this: are elemental spirits going to be fixed anytime soon? Obviously there's always stuff to adjust but just curious. They were one of my favorite things about 11 :). There's an abundance of summoners around so I'm guessing the magic attack bonus of summons was fixed... But asking around I've heard a lot of different things.

Again I'm not trying to say this is pressing at all but I wasn't sure where to ask.

PS: I can't thank you enough for hosting this server and anything you do to improve the game is so appreciated. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Post subject: Re: Nasomi summoner
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:50 am 

Do bloodpacts suffer from accuracy problems? The damage feels sorta random sometimes.

Level 37 smn and I have no complaints except sometimes I use their abilities and do hundreds of damage and sometimes it does like 12 and it's hard to tell how much TP affects their abilities since I've done high damage when I've just summoner something, and low damage after I've had it whack on things for awhile.

If anyone had more experience on what to expect moving forward I'd greatly appreciate it! =]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:30 pm 

Hypnotictulip wrote:
Do bloodpacts suffer from accuracy problems? The damage feels sorta random sometimes.

Level 37 smn and I have no complaints except sometimes I use their abilities and do hundreds of damage and sometimes it does like 12 and it's hard to tell how much TP affects their abilities since I've done high damage when I've just summoner something, and low damage after I've had it whack on things for awhile.

If anyone had more experience on what to expect moving forward I'd greatly appreciate it! =]

Hello, smn damage can vary a lot at lower lvls. Macc for avatars has always not been the greatest on nasomi so if you're gauging your dmg off of magic blood pacts, the dmg will not look so good because of high resists. Avatar TP only affects magical blood pacts as well. So no need to build if you're just doing physical. Smn skill is a big factor in avatar accuracy so make sure you're capped! Its hard with lvl sync on a low pop server, but luckily smn can skillup by summoning just outside town :). Gear will greatly help once you get to 60s for AF.

Plus you'll want to focus on physical pacts for dmg since the only thing that boosts macc/mdmg is merits and those are limited. Physical pacts will get boosts through gear, skill, merits, food, and corsair rolls. Avatar's elements wont matter either for physical dmg just look out for type dmg like blunt(titan/ifrit) slashing(garuda) etc...

General rule of thumb for low lvls. Double punch is your friend till meteorite at 55. Have fun :D SMN was my first 75 on Nasomi and is still a good job on Nasomi regardless.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:44 am 

Florian wrote:
Hypnotictulip wrote:

Hello, smn damage can vary a lot at lower lvls. Macc for avatars has always not been the greatest on nasomi so if you're gauging your dmg off of magic blood pacts, the dmg will not look so good because of high resists. Avatar TP only affects magical blood pacts as well. So no need to build if you're just doing physical. Smn skill is a big factor in avatar accuracy so make sure you're capped! Its hard with lvl sync on a low pop server, but luckily smn can skillup by summoning just outside town :). Gear will greatly help once you get to 60s for AF.

Plus you'll want to focus on physical pacts for dmg since the only thing that boosts macc/mdmg is merits and those are limited. Physical pacts will get boosts through gear, skill, merits, food, and corsair rolls. Avatar's elements wont matter either for physical dmg just look out for type dmg like blunt(titan/ifrit) slashing(garuda) etc...

General rule of thumb for low lvls. Double punch is your friend till meteorite at 55. Have fun :D SMN was my first 75 on Nasomi and is still a good job on Nasomi regardless.

Thanks! Yeah having Shiva use blizzard2 for 4 damage is so sad lol... Good advice about the phys bps, ty ^.^