Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:46 pm 

Mikara wrote:
Kazen wrote:
Mikara wrote:
Thief is a job which still has a spot in an ideal alliance setup under current conditions. All of their abilities are working as should be expected. Why should another job be subjected to "Eh, it's good enough"?

The only time THF is useful in alliance is last 10% to tag TH or if you have a Mandau.

If you don't have anything to add, please go find another thread to derail.

I mean I responded to your statement about THF having a "spot in an ideal alliance setup". Baldr has shown you that SMN is still one of the most sought after DDs in endgame. Your argument that SMN is in a bad spot is misguided, yes there are things that are not working as intended such as magic accuracy and some gear pieces, but even without those if you have 75 SMN you will be using it.

If Magic Acc on Avatars was working properly, you would see SMN burns popping up and destroying entire zones in 3minutes. You'd also probably see shouts for Wild Card as well.

You're more than welcome to come out to our next Tiamat and check out the SMN vs BLM damage.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:54 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Mikara wrote:
Kazen wrote:

The only time THF is useful in alliance is last 10% to tag TH or if you have a Mandau.

If you don't have anything to add, please go find another thread to derail.

I mean I responded to your statement about THF having a "spot in an ideal alliance setup". Baldr has shown you that SMN is still one of the most sought after DDs in endgame. Your argument that SMN is in a bad spot is misguided, yes there are things that are not working as intended such as magic accuracy and some gear pieces, but even without those if you have 75 SMN you will be using it.

If Magic Acc on Avatars was working properly, you would see SMN burns popping up and destroying entire zones in 3minutes. You'd also probably see shouts for Wild Card as well.

You're more than welcome to come out to our next Tiamat and check out the SMN vs BLM damage.

That's all super exciting information you could take to another thread to attempt to derail.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:31 am 

Trying to un-derail this thread.

Have any more tests run since this thread's inception two years ago?

My SMN is almost 72 so I haven't been able to test out if the Relic gear works correctly (my guess is no if the base AF isn't working).

I can confirm Diabolo is still poo poo garbage with only AOE phalanx, Mag Att bonus AOE, and his damage pacts working. All other BPs like Nightmare still not working.

If any other SMNs have been doing some testing, please share your results!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 pm 

The relic gear adds att/acc you can check with /checkparam <pet> and also it does reduce perp cost on corresponding day/weather.

SMN skill over cap doesn't affect BP Rage accuracy as far as I know i did a bunch of testing and never saw any damage differences from other smn below cap, to my damage with no skill over cap, and my damage 40 skill+ over cap.