Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: What the Puk man...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:12 am 

Haha, real funny, moving on.

Tried fighting some Puk's last night with a friend to learn Zephyr Mantle, however the entire time fighting Puks they refused to use any TP moves...are they entirely broken on Nasomi now? I know some have learned the spell before, and I heard something about needing bio to make them TP? well, sucks cause we spammed a ton of bio and not 1 tp move still, could it be we were just unlucky on the puks? do the ones in wajaom not work? if anyone has any helpful info about this, would be much appreciated.

Post subject: Re: What the Puk man...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:30 am 

I learned this recently from the puks in Wajaom Woodlands. It took a while but didn't notice anything like your describing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:50 pm 

I have a hilarious story. I spent hours trying to help a friend get Zephyr Mantle on those damn Puks. Fast forward to today, I am now within range of having to learn this blu spell, and have the dread realization of what I am in store for, before even getting to the zone. Warm-up also was kind of annoying, but oh well... sometimes you Get It, sometimes you Get Got. To steal a line from a famous Twitch streamer.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:23 pm 

Got this recently, the problem with Puks is that they're super fragile and their special mechanics don't work on Nas so you can't feed tp that way. Just keep whacking them.

Levelling cooking cause I be cheesing these fights.
Professional Monster Muncher, Legendary Hobo.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:56 pm 

If you have any of the weapons from an event they are usually good to feed TP b/c they are poop damage.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:02 pm 

Yea we were feeding it TP with kraken club spam and healing with aero xD guess ill be having to do a bunch more attempts on the puks. hopefully can get lucky.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:16 pm 

puking jerks...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:23 am 

any luck with these recently? or any puks hiding in any zones that still work? ones outside mamool ja staging point and in wajaom do not work still.

It's a really good spell to just no longer have access to... new people looking to play blu should be aware.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:42 pm 

Andrina wrote:
any luck with these recently? or any puks hiding in any zones that still work? ones outside mamool ja staging point and in wajaom do not work still.

It's a really good spell to just no longer have access to... new people looking to play blu should be aware.

What is the issue on Puks? I recently learned the spell in Wajaom, and have helped at minimum 3 other BLUs learn it there as well.

It's true it can sometimes take hours, but it does still work as far as I know. Also pretty sure Xenofire also eventually learned the spell, because he is Full BLU spells now, as am I, Diabolikal, and Rivia just speaking from our friends group. Let me know if you would like assistance with learning this, I can come out RDM or BST, and try to make things faster for ya.

/tell Knarl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:09 am 

Knarlfist wrote:
Andrina wrote:

What is the issue on Puks? I recently learned the spell in Wajaom, and have helped at minimum 3 other BLUs learn it there as well.

It's true it can sometimes take hours, but it does still work as far as I know. Also pretty sure Xenofire also eventually learned the spell, because he is Full BLU spells now, as am I, Diabolikal, and Rivia just speaking from our friends group. Let me know if you would like assistance with learning this, I can come out RDM or BST, and try to make things faster for ya.

/tell Knarl

Oh, after whacking on them for a few minutes without ever seeing them use a tp move I assumed it was broken. Do they still use them if triggered somehow? or do people equip low damage weapons to feed extra tp? At any rate, as a rdm + blu whacking on them for a few minutes they are gaurenteed to have max tp, so there must be something you need to do to force them to tp move? is it just luck?

I noticed the Drauger in Caedarva have never used a tp move either, after me playing around killing them for a while. I guess I assumed the Puk were the same and just completely broken.