Lobby: Up
Online: 48
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:08 am 

I was able to enter the BCNM room by myself as 74 SAM/nin. Inside there was 1 Immortal Flan, and the Khimera 13. I killed the Flan in the middle of the room where it spawns, the Khimera 13 never got involved. After the Flan died there was not CS/teleport out of the BCNM fight. Waiting for 2hour scared of dieing >.>(Don't wanna run back xD) and going to pull the Immortal Flan near the door like others have suggested and try again, I'm really hoping I don't have to pester 3 other players to come out just to get 2 flans to spawn inorder to complete. I will update with results.

Update: Tried killing the Immortal Flan near the door, no improvement.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:55 pm 

I also just did this fight, the flan died and I got stuck in the room. There was no way to continue, and when I tried leaving the battlefield it just black screened. I'll have to try and get some extras to spawn an extra flan. If anyone else is doing this fight, message Lorik! I need it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:16 am 

well now im relieved that i am not the only one with this bug, this is something recent so lets hope nasomi fixes it soon.

gonna try to pop 2 flans and see if it fixes is and going to update here.

Update: Confirmed works totally fine with 2 flans, you have to enter as 4 members to get those. goodluck!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:54 am 

Just following up, I went in with 4 people, spawned 2 Flan, and once the second Flan died, got ported out of the BG as normal and was able to proceed from there on the quest. Thanks again to Njr for confirming that 4+ people would make the battlefield clearable. For anyone who needs an extra body for the quest, send a /tell to Lorik!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:03 pm 

could anyone start the quest "Transformations" the one after omens seems bugged.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:03 am 

Tried this tonight with some interesting results.

tl;dr; - Went in with two characters, couldnt get the clear.

I entered with Thf and Blm. After killing the flan, nothing happened (no bc clear, no cs).
The Khimaira 13 was not attackable.
I tried to run away from the bc with my blm - but got a black screen.
I killed the client for my blm, and logged back in.
The blm was put back in the BC with my Thf. This time without a BC icon.
Now, my blm was able to target and cast on the khim - still unable to do so with my thf.

Killed the Khim ~7 times waiting to see if the timeout would trigger a win, just got a few lightning crystals and EM xp each kill.

Finally the BC timed out. My thf was kicked - my blm was left sitting in the bc. Had to warp.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:14 pm 

Njr wrote:
could anyone start the quest "Transformations" the one after omens seems bugged.

You probably have to wait until midnight EST to start transformations.

As for omens, I finished it recently with a party of 4. I was 0/4 soloing and I fought right against the door for three of those attempts. If anyone does want to try soloing it, I'd recommend having a blm sub if it's practical. Escape made it much easier to get back to the battlefield.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:52 pm 

I'm not sure what i did differently but i had no problems with this quest. Went in 75 pld and my friend 75 mnk. Killed the one Flan and everything worked fine.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:46 am 

Kaiia wrote:
I'm not sure what i did differently but i had no problems with this quest. Went in 75 pld and my friend 75 mnk. Killed the one Flan and everything worked fine.

Largely appears to be luck.

I tried 7 times while dual boxing and had no luck with it

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:01 pm 

Went back with 4 chars in party, in zone. Spawned two flans. Got the win credit.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next