Lobby: Up
Online: 48
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:34 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:53 pm 

Cool thanks man. Ase is your in-game name?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:41 pm 

chumpette wrote:

Aselius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:46 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
chumpette wrote:

Aselius

^ I forget I don't have that forum name anymore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:51 am 

BLU is in a much better spot than it has been since it was fixed, but there are still problems that exist.

Magus Keffiyeh can't be obtained because the Psycheflayer doesn't spawn, preventing progress and completion.
- Apparently people have also been having issues with unlocking BLU and doing its AF quest line, so this needs to be looked into.
Clear Mind still does not work nor does its stacking effect.
- Most traits are functioning now, but it they should all be looked into again just to make sure.
Cold Wave DoT and attribute down should be higher, but it's using a much weaker form comparable to a BLM's Frost.
All their spells that inflict Slow land, but doesn't have proper Slow % values. It's 0%.
Enervation's MDB down effecf doesn't have proper values. It's 0 and there's no increase in magic damage at all.
- Because I had no idea our custom PVP system would be removed so suddenly, I was unable to test if all their spells that inflict debuffs actually do and use correct values. This needs to be looked into.
Still can't learn Exuviation because Wamoura don't use it.
Assimilation merits not working -- how could you fix the others but fail to fix this one?
IDK if Enchainment merits work.

I'm sure I missed a few, but other than these issues, BLU is in a great spot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:21 pm 

Central wrote:
BLU is in a much better spot than it has been since it was fixed, but there are still problems that exist.

Magus Keffiyeh can't be obtained because the Psycheflayer doesn't spawn, preventing progress and completion.
- Apparently people have also been having issues with unlocking BLU and doing its AF quest line, so this needs to be looked into.
Clear Mind still does not work nor does its stacking effect.
- Most traits are functioning now, but it they should all be looked into again just to make sure.
Cold Wave DoT and attribute down should be higher, but it's using a much weaker form comparable to a BLM's Frost.
All their spells that inflict Slow land, but doesn't have proper Slow % values. It's 0%.
Enervation's MDB down effecf doesn't have proper values. It's 0 and there's no increase in magic damage at all.
- Because I had no idea our custom PVP system would be removed so suddenly, I was unable to test if all their spells that inflict debuffs actually do and use correct values. This needs to be looked into.
Still can't learn Exuviation because Wamoura don't use it.
Assimilation merits not working -- how could you fix the others but fail to fix this one?
IDK if Enchainment merits work.

I'm sure I missed a few, but other than these issues, BLU is in a great spot.

Enchainment works, but it doesn't seem to have a modifier past 3000

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:07 am 

WTB Magus Head and Assimilation

I’m going to murder Nas.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:12 pm 

Hello BLUs!

This job is sounding pretty interesting, but I've got little experience with the job. So far I think I've only partied with maybe 3 BLUs and I think that was all in the 50-60 range. The wiki has some info on collecting the job abilities themselves, but having run into so few BLU and not having played retail during ToAU, I'm a little behind on my information for it. Can someone fill me in on some basic primer info to get started? It seems /THF and /NIN are common subs, but are they only good at certain levels? Any other subs worthwhile contenders? What abilities are worth macroing different equipsets for and what aren't?

I'm only 12 right now, but did a lot of soloing on BST and now that that's 75, I'm looking for another job I can solo with while LFG or just to mess around in areas people don't often go. Is there a point at which BLU becomes a particularly good soloer? Does it require anything different than normal xp situation? (for example, DRG solo really kicks in with AF Armet and is kind of lackluster before that)

Knowing that some stuff is broken unintentionally and some stuff is broken intentionally and having no familiarity with the job has made looking at old posts online kind of useless to me.

Thanks!

BST75 BRD46 RNG12 SAM71
NIN37 DRG60 SMN70 BLU15
DRK0 PUP0