Lobby: Up
Online: 38
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Can't unlock BLU
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 pm 

So! I tried to unlock BLU. did the fortune reading thing, everything good so far. Waoud requests a Dangruf Stone.
I go get myself that stone and go back to trade it to him a few days later and... Nothing happens.

Trade doesn't do aaanything at all. he doesn't react whatsoever.

Help?

Edit:
After some finagling it isn't the trade that is the problem seemingly. it's that he won't move to the next step. I can't accept his request to go get the stone. he just keeps repeating: "In fact, I shall not ask payment of you this day. And please forget my unreasonable request. May fortune smile upon you..."

At this point i'm supposed to zone away and return a game day later. well.. I zoned and returned several REAL LIFE days later, and got this message still...

Edit 2:
Also tried trading a valkurm sunsand even though he didn't request it. Still didn't work.

Edit 3:
For no apparent reason the conversation has now moved along... Very strange. No idea why. Seems like the rest is doable now. Yay!?

Post subject: Re: Can't unlock BLU
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:44 am 

Leonira wrote:
So! I tried to unlock BLU. did the fortune reading thing, everything good so far. Waoud requests a Dangruf Stone.
I go get myself that stone and go back to trade it to him a few days later and... Nothing happens.

Trade doesn't do aaanything at all. he doesn't react whatsoever.

Help?

Edit:
After some finagling it isn't the trade that is the problem seemingly. it's that he won't move to the next step. I can't accept his request to go get the stone. he just keeps repeating: "In fact, I shall not ask payment of you this day. And please forget my unreasonable request. May fortune smile upon you..."

At this point i'm supposed to zone away and return a game day later. well.. I zoned and returned several REAL LIFE days later, and got this message still...

Edit 2:
Also tried trading a valkurm sunsand even though he didn't request it. Still didn't work.

Edit 3:
For no apparent reason the conversation has now moved along... Very strange. No idea why. Seems like the rest is doable now. Yay!?

Yeah being that waoud gives all the af quests nas just added, I'm sure that screwed with the initial quest.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:56 pm 

Having this same issue. Anyone figure out what to do to continue here?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:46 am 

Also having issues with this. Maybe you just have to wait a few game days? Will try again in a few hours.
**UPDATE**

Waited 4 in game days and it worked. Might even be lower.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:52 am 

Not to necro bump this thread, but it’s been almost a RL month for me and he’s repeating the same thing as OP/won’t accept the sirens tear. Hmm.

Edit: like the other above, he randomly decided to give me the rest of the quest right after I posted