Lobby: Up
Online: 70
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 1618 Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:45 am 

Atigeve wrote:
Louiscool wrote:
Tension Spring 1/2 does work.

-PDT on Armor plate is harder to test but seems to work.

Light maneuvers don't seem to affect when the puppet will cast cure on you with Damage Gauge. Seems to regularly cure at ~40% hp regardless.

Stabilizer does work

Volt gun doesn't seem to work either.

Using Valor head and Storm body does effectively work like retail, same with Harly head Storm body in creating curebots, but the cure limit is so low it's not very effective.

I had success farming the trolls for puppet parts on 75 Bst solo. Use about 3 slime pets per fight, but make sure you have all your charm+ gear because the slimes check EM, so they decharm before the die, making it dangerous on petswap. With enough Charm+ they stay charmed until they die and its just a simple but slow farm.

This is odd when I was testing i DID notice it casting cure sooner with both 1 and 2 light up, ill have to log in and retry it, havent been able to get on in a few days.

I'll try to do more scientific testing, but I was using pure curebot (valor head storm body) to test mostly. That may have affected it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:56 am 

Another zone crash bug
Head: Whm turban
Frame: Storm
Using water maneuver then deploying on a mob causes a zone crash, i took off all attachments see if it was the problem and it was not.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:39 pm 

zardyact wrote:
Another zone crash bug
Head: Whm turban
Frame: Storm
Using water maneuver then deploying on a mob causes a zone crash, i took off all attachments see if it was the problem and it was not.

Yep, totally just did the same thing...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:11 pm 

Can confirm that water maneuver crashes zone for some reason. Only happened when I was getting attacked. Didn't crash zone with just my auto attacking with water maneuver.

Also my Soulsoother won't cast CureV. When HP is below healing threshold it just gets stuck like it wants to cast it but cant. It won't cast anything else again after that until HP is healed over a certain %.

All spells share a recast timer. They don't cast buffs.

Ranged puppet tries to spam its WS. Inhibitor stops it after 2 and will continue fighting like normal. Will do double WS for 0dmg everytime after someone uses a WS. Has to do with inhibitor most likely.

I'm sure there is more I forgot since I've been up way too long.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:05 pm 

I have the WHM head and with damage guage she always cats Cure II when I'm at around 360/900 HP, but never when I'm higher than that

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:54 am 

I don't think i've seen anyone write this down yet but:

PUP magic is kinda broken in terms of timers.

every frame/head casts at most once every 30 seconds (making for the slowest skillups ever). it used to be different categories had different timers and such, but if your pup casts cure II, 30 seconds later he'll be able to cast paralyze, then 30 seconds later again cure II again.

the soulsoother should have been able to get cure magic out every 4? seconds, and that wouldn't interfere with debuffing and stuff.

it makes it close to useless for soloing unfortunately, not to mention having to skillup something that effectively has 1800 delay lol.

i can't wait for Nas to fix pup. when it's like 98% of the way there, i'll revere him like a god.

Nas as i'm sure you keep up with forum talk and stuff, thank you for the work you're putting in for it and i can't wait for you to finish it up!

edit: apparently this is out of era, i don't remember it back then like this but it's fair enough if this is how it was back then.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:26 pm 

Blm auto refuses to cast Absorb spells. With dark maneuver up it will just stop casting. Even after DM is gone it still seems like its casting is borked and won't cast again till re-summoned.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:43 pm 

Water maneuver didn't cause me any issues with WHM head while duoing today

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:15 pm 

silentjaguar wrote:
Water maneuver didn't cause me any issues with WHM head while duoing today

i've had no issues either with duo.

no idea if it's still like spreading shit on the walls for the server though.

apparently it's down to whether the automaton or you get aggro, i can't remember which one, someone said it earlier in the thread though.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:30 pm 

Maintenance just happened and now my puppet casts Cure II when I'm at around 70% hp, so it seems like he adjusted damage gauge

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 1618 Next