Lobby: Up
Online: 57
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1418 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:42 am 

Atigeve wrote:
Ok this one has me wondering... why cant i equip the automaton oil (for repair) with out it removing the animator and vice versa is there a trick?

i'd like to know too.

also my automaton is using WS right now, he's spamming slapstick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:58 am 

Since the update this morning, my puppet is using weaponskills as soon as it has TP.
Harl/Harl - level 12 - no inhibitor equipped.
Spamming slapstick

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:12 am 

Okay so something weird is going on, can someone confirm for me?:

Arcuballista deals 0 damage, on top of that it doesn't seem to use up TP.

so if you're xping in a PT, my little Lobo will use arcuballista 1-3x when someone uses a weaponskill (i'm assuming because he thinks "oh i've got TP", "oh, i can chain with this", "oh look, i still have TP!" "better chain with this then".

seeing him fire off 5 or so arcuballistas every fight is fun, but not so fun that the mob taking 0 damage over and over is worth it.

do the RNG automaton WS at higher levels work alright?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:51 pm 

frobo wrote:
Okay so something weird is going on, can someone confirm for me?:

Arcuballista deals 0 damage, on top of that it doesn't seem to use up TP.

so if you're xping in a PT, my little Lobo will use arcuballista 1-3x when someone uses a weaponskill (i'm assuming because he thinks "oh i've got TP", "oh, i can chain with this", "oh look, i still have TP!" "better chain with this then".

seeing him fire off 5 or so arcuballistas every fight is fun, but not so fun that the mob taking 0 damage over and over is worth it.

do the RNG automaton WS at higher levels work alright?

They do not, even at Mount Zhayolm at 62+ this same issue is happening with Arcuballista and Daze. Chimera and Cannibal are working fine with the Valoredge.

Ranged puppet is doing good damage (160-320 damage a shot on Colibri) just need the WS issue fixed, as currently it always hits for 0 and does not spend TP.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:28 pm 

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Buffoon%27s_Collar
Originally added in 2008, not craftable with the listed recipie.

I'm going to try and test heatsink tonight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:29 pm 

Has anyone had any luck with the WHM or BLM head quest? My dialogue is still stuck in an infinite loop with the Quest NPC.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:53 pm 

Falynn wrote:
Has anyone had any luck with the WHM or BLM head quest? My dialogue is still stuck in an infinite loop with the Quest NPC.

i'm in the exact same boat as you!

literally standing in front of him right now trying to figure out how to give this old prick his coffee.

if it's just bugged that's fair enough, but keep me in the loop if you figure something out and i'll do the same for you.

also if anyone in these threads knows a little more please let us both know.

last thing to add: I asked around and according to Fyabyu who was kind enough to help me out with some info, the WHM/BLM turbans don't work? is this true?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:40 am 

I want not smelly H2H skill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:47 am 

frobo wrote:
Falynn wrote:

i'm in the exact same boat as you!

literally standing in front of him right now trying to figure out how to give this old prick his coffee.

if it's just bugged that's fair enough, but keep me in the loop if you figure something out and i'll do the same for you.

also if anyone in these threads knows a little more please let us both know.

last thing to add: I asked around and according to Fyabyu who was kind enough to help me out with some info, the WHM/BLM turbans don't work? is this true?

So it appears the WHM and BLM heads are in, you have to trade him 2 Mythril coins for the first one in addition to the mats.

If this is anything like retail was, if you have the money, please please please trade him the scroll he asks for first. If I remember correctly, we're talking waiting multiple REAL LIFE days to get these heads done depending on which scroll you trade to him. (From 2 - 5 if I remember correctly) Anyone feel free to chime in on this, I just started my quest today.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:35 am 

got my whm turban tonight it works but it never casted regen on me once, so i dont know its broken or if we dont get that spell?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1418 Next