Lobby: Up
Online: 79
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1118 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:10 pm 

Went to unlock sharpshot frame. He tells what I need, but when I trade those items, nothing happens. Trading heavy Xbow, karakul leather, karakul cloth, Rosewood lumber, and 3 silver imp coins(1st frame). Any idea if this glitch or am I doing something wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:43 pm 

Plop wrote:
Went to unlock sharpshot frame. He tells what I need, but when I trade those items, nothing happens. Trading heavy Xbow, karakul leather, karakul cloth, Rosewood lumber, and 3 silver imp coins(1st frame). Any idea if this glitch or am I doing something wrong?

if i remember right you either have to trade the items first and then he'll ask for the coins or vice versa.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:20 pm 

tokitaki wrote:
Plop wrote:

if i remember right you either have to trade the items first and then he'll ask for the coins or vice versa.

I completed the quest Friday night by talking to him, then trading all the items (all) to him at one time. Was able to pick it up my Sharpshot frame after Midnight EST.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:22 pm 

Opening Post updated, if you find any additional attachments / abilities that are working please let me know! Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:24 pm 

DuskRequiem wrote:
tokitaki wrote:
Plop wrote:

I completed the quest Friday night by talking to him, then trading all the items (all) to him at one time. Was able to pick it up my Sharpshot frame after Midnight EST.

I tried traded all at once and coins seperately. nothing...
edited to add: nvm, Rosewood log and rosewood lumber, not the same thing. /facepalm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:53 am 

Just to clarify, the ranged attack won't claim even if it hits.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:07 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:01 pm 

My auto is casting dia now after the update today

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:53 pm 

casting appears to be working automaton will not cast if mob already has spell active so it will dia then wont dia again until it wears

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:09 pm 

swk wrote:
casting appears to be working automaton will not cast if mob already has spell active so it will dia then wont dia again until it wears

If its just dia then thats normal, it (at least on retail) has a 10 second enfeeble timer, sadly all I had was the base frame lol but was shocked when i saw it in the chat log that Serenade started casting dia

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1118 Next