Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 918 Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:36 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
sinjii wrote:
Please fix PUP
or at least some parts
:(

PUP is in the works for next maint already

Ah wasn't aware.
I'm excited! :3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:10 am 

Nabutso wrote:

DROOLING INTENSIFIES

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:42 am 

Nabutso wrote:
sinjii wrote:
Please fix PUP
or at least some parts

2 Maint later. . . . . Crickets

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:14 pm 

Xqlusive wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
sinjii wrote:
Please fix PUP
or at least some parts

2 Maint later. . . . . Crickets

Well in Nasomi's defense. In his live stream he said he did not want to rush it and wanted to get it right. That being said I am extremely excited for when it does release!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:08 am 

DWfan18 wrote:

Well in Nasomi's defense. In his live stream he said he did not want to rush it and wanted to get it right. That being said I am extremely excited for when it does release!

Can you link to that VOD and where he said that? I believe you, I just want to watch/listen myself.

EDIT* found the link -- for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aZw6OlAueU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:16 pm 

As of 3/5 the Job Ability "Activate" no longer functions. Probably a sign that Nas is working on the job class as a whole though. So, can't /BST in the interim. Maybe someone could update the front post?

Do we know if the Limit Break quests to achieve level 75 will be functional for the ToAU classes in this current sprint of fixes? Is that in the current scope of "phase 2"? It would be amazing to level the class all the way to the top with no major hitches after it's been fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:28 pm 

station wrote:
As of 3/5 the Job Ability "Activate" no longer functions. Probably a sign that Nas is working on the job class as a whole though. So, can't /BST in the interim. Maybe someone could update the front post?

Do we know if the Limit Break quests to achieve level 75 will be functional for the ToAU classes in this current sprint of fixes? Is that in the current scope of "phase 2"? It would be amazing to level the class all the way to the top with no major hitches after it's been fixed.

I would prepare for LB5 to not work for PUP until phase 2 as that is the roadmap for BLU LB5 as well. I can definitely live without LB5 if we get everything else on PUP working as intended.

Also, hey Station ^^.

- Kores

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:45 pm 

Unlocking frames is apparently broken now. trying to unlock my first frame and Iv'e waited 8 in game days and past Japanese midnight just in case. Still says I'm too early. Tried trading him Imperial Coffee like you would for later frames and he won't accept it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:30 pm 

There's been a lot of weird stuff going on with PUP as I'm assuming Nas is working on it.

Before the March 1st Update Maneuvers would give appropriate stat benefits, Fire Maneuver +2-3 Strength, Thunder Maneuver +2-3 Dexterity, etc.

On March 1st using any maneuver would immediately overload your Automaton for 2 minutes. At this point I was still able to unlock frames.

On March 5th you can no longer Activate your Automaton, so if there's an issue unlocking frames it might be this day where it started.

I'm glad I got all of my frames out of the way, just waiting for the update now.... soon.... anytime now :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:39 pm 

Falynn wrote:
There's been a lot of weird stuff going on with PUP as I'm assuming Nas is working on it.

Before the March 1st Update Maneuvers would give appropriate stat benefits, Fire Maneuver +2-3 Strength, Thunder Maneuver +2-3 Dexterity, etc.

On March 1st using any maneuver would immediately overload your Automaton for 2 minutes. At this point I was still able to unlock frames.

On March 5th you can no longer Activate your Automaton, so if there's an issue unlocking frames it might be this day where it started.

I'm glad I got all of my frames out of the way, just waiting for the update now.... soon.... anytime now :)

I was just informed that there is no "Japanese Midnight" On nas. So since I turned it in at 9am EST Awaiting the hour for Japanese midnight to pass I may have to wait til Nasomi midnight which is apparently midnight EST. So receiving new frames may not be broken, my timing just might be screwed up on retail era time.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 918 Next