Lobby: Up
Online: 44
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Valorboi 9000
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:45 pm 

So, I read this "what works" guide, and it says Valoredge can be unlocked. I've been talking to the puppet uhhh smith for about 10 hours now and he keeps saying I'm early. All outside resources say to wait for Vana'diel midnight. RN I'm hoping for JP midnight and then giving up for a while.

Anyone know if Valoredge can still be unlocked?

*edit* to add to my malcontent, I can't see the quest as "completed" or as "current". He just tells me to go have a chai tea while he works on it.

Post subject: Re: Valorboi 9000
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:58 pm 

http://nasomi.com/wiki/index.php?title= ... t_progress

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:01 pm 

Oi, you are sharing this in regard to JP midnight, right? Hopefully this works at *EST* midnight then. :?

Well, there's my answer. Rolled back the wiki page. Thx for the info! Should work at EST midnight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:54 am 

What's the most effective way for a new PUP to obtain Valoredge? I've already leveled the class to 20 but have no clue how to get the imperial pieces, i thought that no Aht Urghan content was working since the front gate seemed to be flooded with all sorts of monsters to deter this kind of stuff?

Is this still relevant? -- http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pupp ... edge_X-900

Can it be done easily with clever play and sneak/invis potions?

Any help would be great :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:12 pm 

station wrote:
What's the most effective way for a new PUP to obtain Valoredge? I've already leveled the class to 20 but have no clue how to get the imperial pieces, i thought that no Aht Urghan content was working since the front gate seemed to be flooded with all sorts of monsters to deter this kind of stuff?

Is this still relevant? -- http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pupp ... edge_X-900

Can it be done easily with clever play and sneak/invis potions?

Any help would be great :)

easiest way to get imperial pieces is to buy them off another player, secondly there is a way out of the city without going through the mobs, if you look at the wiki, there are two exits to bhaflau thickets and wajoam woodlands in regular whitegate, they are doors down some stairs in the north and south of the city, no mobs in your way that way, but you will need sneak and invis for alot of the outdoor quest stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:12 pm 

Great, thanks all. Got my Valor, ready to rumble :)