Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: UO
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:52 pm 

Has anyone gotten a PCA recently? i feel like my luck is terrible or something's up.

Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: UO
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:49 pm 

I've done about 65 runs and I've only seen 1 drop. I've seen more PCC drops from the OWNM lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:35 pm 

I’ve personally seen two in ~15 runs. Of course I’m 0/7though

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:07 pm 

gankmobile wrote:
I’ve personally seen two in ~15 runs. Of course I’m 0/7though

Were these 2 drops recent?

I've been hearing disturbing rumors that drop tables have been messed up since the last major update... don't know how true or not those rumors are, and exact;y which bcnms might be affected.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:35 am 

I have heard the same thing. I personally would not use an orb right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:01 am 

I'm like 6/15 but none of them was for me and was for other people's orbs. But I haven't done it since after the last two maintainence.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:45 pm 

He said he fixed some BCNM stuff in that last update, and I assume he was referring to some of the loot issues.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:40 pm 

Yeah, I'd like some confirmation on if this is working or not. Not a single Monomi has sold since 6/11 because 0 stock. It was selling around 3-5ish of them a day.

--Gabelstein

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:09 pm 

Gabelheim wrote:
Yeah, I'd like some confirmation on if this is working or not. Not a single Monomi has sold since 6/11 because 0 stock. It was selling around 3-5ish of them a day.

--Gabelstein

And if it was even just one bcnm, I might cautiously try burning some of the seals I have saved up (sitting at like 1300+ that I saved to start running UO), but I've heard disturbing reports concerning more than one bcnm. That update broke so many things, including pet actions for BST and others, something about the Cure 5 fix really messed up Enmity and now when I heal a tic on my BST the mob rips of my pet and attacks me... I'm sorry but I am skittish about both the "fixes" that weren't documented in any way, AND the stuff that broke at the same time he tried to fix things that were documented.

I just don't wanna waste precious seals testing, because people have went on serious bad streaks trying UO for a PCA, and I hope to have some seals remaining to try for things like Monomi Ni etc. Concerning Wolffhardt's post, I wasn't sure if he was talking about the changes to bcnm's on the original update that included PUP changes and ended up breaking pet classes, or if he was referring to another more recent update that I haven't yet heard about, that might have fixed the loot tables that people have been complaining about. Still in the dark here >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:16 pm 

I went around 1/60-ish before the last update, buddy went even more. Many folks got pretty lucky (like 1/3, 1/10, etc.) but since most folks stop running it once they/their group all get a PCA it's tough to say whether it's better or worse now.