Lobby: Up
Online: 971
Sync Range: 10
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:23 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:50 am 

On April 8, I published a post here. What exactly is that in the United States, April 7 (I this is Asia time zone).
The content of the post is as follows:
My account was stolen in the early morning of April 8. Someone changed my game login password. I don't share my account info.
I don't how it was compromised. When I woke up, it was too late to find out. Although I did.I got my password back through the mailbox. But when I logged in to the game, I found that he took some from my main and alt.
The total value of gear is about 10M. But I'm surprised that he didn't take away nearly 1.5M of Gil from me. I thinkHe was in a hurry, or panic, because I had nearly 10M props and gears in the warehouse of my two characters.
He didn't take it away. He chose only the most expensive and sellable item. Maybe he was in a tight time at that time. Who knows?
I've left a message to Nasomi. I'm sure he'll help me with this when he sees it.
I've heard recently that a lot of people have similar experiences like me. Some people say it's a hacker's trick. Some people may have a bug on the server. Anyway, I hope everyone will be more vigilant.
My main name is Jennnnnnnny alt: Zooe

When I see many people read it and there are some people who help me to find a way to go to repair it.
Of course this post is gone now. Because I'm sure it didn't last more than 24 hours. It was deleted by someone.
I know that people who have this authority have other forums managers besides nas.
Of course I'm not sure who this is. I don't want to know who this is. But there's one question I've been thinking about for a long, long time.
Why would he do that?
Zansaku had a similar post at a similar time
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9633
It clearly survived, and as far as I can tell zansaku's problems have been solved
I just told the truth. That's all.I believe any player on the nas server has a right to know about this.
Someone is destroying our beloved game. A hacker who stole my account today could steal yours tomorrow. Or his.
I just described it objectively and wanted to remind you, but it was killed.
I know the person who has the administrative authority. Nasomi must hope that he can help the player. Does it help the player or help the hacker that a post reminding the player to guard against hackers is deleted within 24 hours?
I'm not sure!
In the 40 days I have been trying to uninterrupted PM nasomi. I know he is very busy recently. I think he may have received my message. But due to time difference and my personal reason. My evening is nas day I have to shut down the computer. I may miss the reply of the nas. So in this one week I let my friend contact nasomi to try to make him attention naschat 24 hours a day. But there is still no results.
Well, I admit that I'm almost giving up.10M+ items that I've been given. I believe I have the ability to get them again.
To this day I see this:

The damned hacker never gave up the idea of continuing to do evil.After 40 days, he still got away with it. He thought he was safe. He thought that he would not be punished if he arbitrarily stole other
people's accounts on nasomi service.Fortunately, he didn't know my email password or he would have had another huge collection. lol
I admit I'm scared. Because I know the hacker never gave up. He only got worse. Because he never paid for what he did!
If all goes well .in about 3 hours when I get out of Dynamis Xarcabard I will have my first relic weapon from the nasomi server.
But I don't know what I should do next. How should I continue. Because someone has been coveting my things. He wanted to get something for nothing
My friend asked me: these things in the past so long you do what is the point? "I said I don't know. People always subconsciously when overwhelmed what to do. Maybe this is what I can do. I only know that no one has the right to know the truth!

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:26 am 

Im not sure if this post can refresh the record of 24 hours' survival lol

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:48 am 

I haven't logged in in a while and I'm currently seeing the same thing:

Quote:
You have 5 or more invalid login attempts. You must wait -25968166 minutes before attempting to log in again.

You seem to have lost your way, try again.

I checked my characters, but doesn't seem like anything is missing.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:08 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10145

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:41 pm 

I woke up with the same error message, but it just went away and I'm able to get in and see my 2 chars + mule. Are you able to see your characters now 354?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:53 pm 

JimboTheMonk wrote:
I woke up with the same error message, but it just went away and I'm able to get in and see my 2 chars + mule. Are you able to see your characters now 354?

Jimbo, you scared the bejeebies outta me... I only read the first part of your sentence, and started to post a reply. Then I was typing and finally read the rest of your post, WHEW. So everything on your account is fine?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 1:36 am 

Knarlfist wrote:
JimboTheMonk wrote:

Jimbo, you scared the bejeebies outta me... I only read the first part of your sentence, and started to post a reply. Then I was typing and finally read the rest of your post, WHEW. So everything on your account is fine?

Yeah mines working again now, even though i did see the same error message again after reporting it had been fixed.