Lobby: Up
Online: 37
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Todays drama
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:24 pm 

Groooovy wrote:
9048155 wrote:
Cherry_Bombs wrote:

I'm convinced. Whomst amongst us has not given out large quantities of gil to our friends for unspecified reasons?

I need money to buy KC, that's why I sell things I don't need. A 20-year-old brother, what do you do when he says he needs help making legacy weapons, about 10M help? But I understand that NA players and Chinese players have different ideas, but ask NASOMI to understand Chinese players

Don't come complaining to us....
Handle it like an adult, contact Nasomi and prove your innocence. Its what I did when I was jailed....and I made it out. Nobody on the forums can do anything for you, and its more than likely that the majority really doesn't care, especially when you throw temper tantrums and handle the situation like a child.
You don't create a bunch of accounts just to trash talk the guy who made this whole server possible, the guy who spends countless hours AND his own money to make sure we have a sustainable server to play on FOR FREE.

I'm not complaining to anyone. It's just, what do you do when someone's after you? Don't I have to speak up? I'm not talking about NASOMI

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:28 pm 

Sapajoee wrote:
9048155 wrote:
Cherry_Bombs wrote:

I'm convinced. Whomst amongst us has not given out large quantities of gil to our friends for unspecified reasons?

I need money to buy KC, that's why I sell things I don't need. A 20-year-old brother, what do you do when he says he needs help making legacy weapons, about 10M help? But I understand that NA players and Chinese players have different ideas, but ask NASOMI to understand Chinese players

so you need money for a KC but then give someone 10m.... hmmmmmm

Where do you farm at? Im broke as fuck right now

go to ssg XD

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:31 pm 

Cherry_Bombs wrote:
9048155 wrote:
A 20-year-old brother, what do you do when he says he needs help making legacy weapons, about 10M help? But I understand that NA players and Chinese players have different ideas, but ask NASOMI to understand Chinese players

But you said in your original post that you don't know what he does with it.

9048155 wrote:
I lend money to my friend and I really don't know what he does, but what do you do for him as a brother for 20 years when he says he needs money?

Edit: Also, I play with my actual brother and if I were to lend him 10M I'd sure as hell want to know what he's doing with it and when I'm getting it back.

That's a problem. The money I lent him was really for the RELIC weapon, but the final step would be to return 30 100 GIL. He could sell it and return it to me with a little extra money. I said I was lending him money because I didn't know what he was doing

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:38 pm 

Keep in mind that in the event you have been unfairly banned, you should stay away from the forums and attempt to resolve the situation in private with Nasomi on NasChat.

Coming to the forums in an attempt to plead for your innocence or stir up negativity towards the server is gonna end up with:

A) People not giving a fuck.
B) People having a laugh at your expense.
C) Nasomi posting here with all the incriminating information he has on you.
D) All of the above.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:53 pm 

hey, quick question: I occasionally will give a newb 10k to get them started. do you think that will rake me into jail?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:57 pm 

Julia wrote:
hey, quick question: I occasionally will give a newb 10k to get them started. do you think that will rake me into jail?

yes

goodbye

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:58 pm 

GrendelsPRGuy wrote:
Piellar wrote:
Keep in mind that in the event you have been unfairly banned, you should stay away from the forums and attempt to resolve the situation in private with Nasomi on NasChat.

Coming to the forums in an attempt to plead for your innocence or stir up negativity towards the server is gonna end up with:

D) All of the above.

I think this is one of those cases... where I really want the D.

Ask and you shall receive: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=58305#p58305

Edit: Poor nasomi, thats $7 he'll never get back....could've used it for a beer.

Last edited by Groooovy on Fri May 17, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:59 pm 

Piellar wrote:

D) All of the above.

viewtopic.php?f=7&p=58305#p58305

we got a d

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:01 pm 

Julia wrote:

I just want to say thanks to everyone who does this, it really helped me back when exchanging onions for 300 gil was my biggest gold mine. >_>

And no, I think sums involved in RMT are much larger than this, and Nasomi can probably see where your entire fortune comes from, even if your action prompted some kind of check.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:04 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next