Lobby: Up
Online: 47
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Todays drama
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:55 pm 

No wonder Platirum had such great bazaar prices last week

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:21 pm 

My account number is in prison, and it's none of my business to talk about the attack game outside, and it's about the RMT, where you're all talking to me, connected. When my account goes to jail and you guys call me RMT behind my back, you can see what kind of character you have in life, what I 've done. My friends who play with me can witness that both Chinese and NA players know. Also, I played games with my brothers, including THESOUL CHIRD MANICDEER, HUGERANRAN. Our brothers, who have been together for more than 20 years, why we think we are RMT's family. That's what I don't understand. I lend money to my friend and I really don't know what he does, but what do you do for him as a brother for 20 years when he says he needs money? I do not believe that NA players are indifferent and that NASOMI is unreasonable, but please do not take the opportunity to spread some remarks about me. I have been in CHECKMATE this LS for a long time. I am very happy with the NA players here. They can testify for me that I have not done anything related to RMT.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:29 pm 

If what I sell cheaply is a manifestation of RMT, can I ask those who sell things at a cheap price count as RMT?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:55 pm 

9048155 wrote:
My account number is in prison, and it's none of my business to talk about the attack game outside, and it's about the RMT, where you're all talking to me, connected. When my account goes to jail and you guys call me RMT behind my back, you can see what kind of character you have in life, what I 've done. My friends who play with me can witness that both Chinese and NA players know. Also, I played games with my brothers, including THESOUL CHIRD MANICDEER, HUGERANRAN. Our brothers, who have been together for more than 20 years, why we think we are RMT's family. That's what I don't understand. I lend money to my friend and I really don't know what he does, but what do you do for him as a brother for 20 years when he says he needs money? I do not believe that NA players are indifferent and that NASOMI is unreasonable, but please do not take the opportunity to spread some remarks about me. I have been in CHECKMATE this LS for a long time. I am very happy with the NA players here. They can testify for me that I have not done anything related to RMT.

I'm convinced. Whomst amongst us has not given out large quantities of gil to our friends for unspecified reasons?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:56 pm 

9048155 wrote:

If I'm understanding things correctly, I don't think anyone called you RMT BEHIND YOUR BACK.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:09 pm 

Cherry_Bombs wrote:
9048155 wrote:

I'm convinced. Whomst amongst us has not given out large quantities of gil to our friends for unspecified reasons?

I need money to buy KC, that's why I sell things I don't need. A 20-year-old brother, what do you do when he says he needs help making legacy weapons, about 10M help? But I understand that NA players and Chinese players have different ideas, but ask NASOMI to understand Chinese players

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:12 pm 

People don't get banned for loaning their friends gil. If you're innocent, you'll be released.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:14 pm 

9048155 wrote:
Cherry_Bombs wrote:
9048155 wrote:

I need money to buy KC, that's why I sell things I don't need. A 20-year-old brother, what do you do when he says he needs help making legacy weapons, about 10M help? But I understand that NA players and Chinese players have different ideas, but ask NASOMI to understand Chinese players

Don't come complaining to us....
Handle it like an adult, contact Nasomi and prove your innocence. Its what I did when I was jailed....and I made it out. Nobody on the forums can do anything for you, and its more than likely that the majority really doesn't care, especially when you throw temper tantrums and handle the situation like a child.
You don't create a bunch of accounts just to trash talk the guy who made this whole server possible, the guy who spends countless hours AND his own money to make sure we have a sustainable server to play on FOR FREE.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:16 pm 

9048155 wrote:
Cherry_Bombs wrote:
9048155 wrote:

so you need money for a KC but then give someone 10m.... hmmmmmm

Where do you farm at? Im broke as fuck right now

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:18 pm 

9048155 wrote:
A 20-year-old brother, what do you do when he says he needs help making legacy weapons, about 10M help? But I understand that NA players and Chinese players have different ideas, but ask NASOMI to understand Chinese players

But you said in your original post that you don't know what he does with it.

9048155 wrote:
I lend money to my friend and I really don't know what he does, but what do you do for him as a brother for 20 years when he says he needs money?

Edit: Also, I play with my actual brother and if I were to lend him 10M I'd sure as hell want to know what he's doing with it and when I'm getting it back.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next