Lobby: Up
Online: 24
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:52 pm 

I am guessing I am not the only one here, who got a glimpse of the NSFW spam post here at work.

I am also guessing I am not the only one who can't access their player portal status on the main website.

Was kinda odd, since I haven't logged in in a few days, and I am like WTF? Then I start browsing the forums deeper.

Smh, the childish games people play when they get butt hurt for RMT.

Your failed attempts to hurt anyone's feelings or infuriate anyone aside from Nasomi himself, are distasteful at best, and disheartening at worst.

Why don't you spend some of your over inflated Chinese renminbi on a DDoS attack? Don't you have some cheap shit to sell on Alibaba? What happened to this opium crisis? Are you an addict? Because you sir ni***killa## are a fucking retard.

Thanks Nasomi, for always keeping your head up, and not letting this PoS discourage you

Post subject: Re: Thanks
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 10:04 pm 

chimera2005 wrote:
I am guessing I am not the only one here, who got a glimpse of the NSFW spam post here at work.

I am also guessing I am not the only one who can't access their player portal status on the main website.

Was kinda odd, since I haven't logged in in a few days, and I am like WTF? Then I start browsing the forums deeper.

Your failed attempts to hurt anyone's feelings or infuriate anyone aside from Nasomi himself, are distasteful at best, and disheartening at worst.

Why don't you spend some of your over inflated Chinese renminbi on a DDoS attack? Don't you have some cheap shit to sell on Alibaba? What happened to this opium crisis? Are you an addict? Because you sir ni***killa## are a fucking retard.

Thanks Nasomi, for always keeping your head up, and not letting this PoS discourage you

the nsfw part had me dying. i just had that happen to me. i started to scroll and the scrolling managed to stop right at the shoulder line, my co worker looked over as i stopped there and said good save lol.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:35 pm 

Jeauxzuf wrote:
chimera2005 wrote:

the nsfw part had me dying. i just had that happen to me. i started to scroll and the scrolling managed to stop right at the shoulder line, my co worker looked over as i stopped there and said good save lol.

LMFAO,

Maybe you should actually be working, than browsing this shit. HAHA!!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:57 pm 

Boogieman wrote:
LMFAO,

Maybe you should actually be working, than browsing this shit. HAHA!!!!

Lol, maybe I should.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:40 am 

Jeauxzuf wrote:
chimera2005 wrote:

There is just something about the blank 70-IQ stare of the bimbos they use in those pron websites, you could absolutely tell what the pic was gonna show even before you scrolled down past her shoulders :O

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:53 pm 

I think it's a big more concerning that they let someone with that username register and post to the forums...

Last edited by RoyalPeach on Tue May 21, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:53 pm 

I think it's a bit more concerning that they let someone with that username register and post to the forums...

Last edited by RoyalPeach on Mon May 20, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.