Lobby: Up
Online: 64
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:55 pm 

I'm trying to find where people generally camp at different level intervals, most of the levelling guides for Nasomi are outdated. Right now I'm level 26 and I've only seen people level in the dunes. I come from retail back in 2004 when usually during this time I'd be in Qufim but there aren't really people levelling there.

Also, I'm at the point where things are getting very expensive, and farming low level areas isn't really netting me anywhere need what I need for spells and gear at my current level. What is the best way to obtain sustainable amounts of gil? What areas should I be looking to farm? I did level thf to 15 if there's anything I can farm with thf that can net decent gil.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:03 pm 

first starting out for decent gil I suggest fishing. There's next to no barriers of entry, no competition, and you get consistent returns. You wont make tons on initial levels but after a couple days of skilling you'll start making enough to buy the gear/spells to level. Check out meeps vendor vishing guide on the wiki for all the info you need.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:10 pm 

Niloc wrote:
first starting out for decent gil I suggest fishing. There's next to no barriers of entry, no competition, and you get consistent returns. You wont make tons on initial levels but after a couple days of skilling you'll start making enough to buy the gear/spells to level. Check out meeps vendor vishing guide on the wiki for all the info you need.

Thanks! I spent my last bit of gil to buy Raise, so I will do some low-level wind crystal/bee's to farm for a composite rod and give fishing a go. Hopefully it's more lucrative than farming currently is. lol I guess I had stayed away from fishing because the rods can break and I have no way of repairing them. How often does a composite rod break?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:07 am 

It won't if you are targeting the proper fish. Just follow the guide and you'll be set. Also 0-5 is horrible and it will get better, promise.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:54 am 

I know some of the mobs on Nasomi have changed in their levels, but I find this guide to be very useful!

http://campsitarus.blogspot.com/

It's a guide that I used in retail, and on here. Most of the time it's good.

Fishing: 68
Alchemy: 15

*How do I make the image show?*

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:30 pm 

for exp - http://nasomi.com/wiki/index.php?title= ... EXP_Guides
meeps guide for fishing is kinda meh, use these instead - viewtopic.php?t=8480 + viewtopic.php?t=6476