Lobby: Up
Online: 61
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:32 pm 

Hi, I just lost 3 solo avatar battles in a row and I played the 2nd and 3rd one as best you can (got 3 Searing Lights off) and Titan and Shiva respectively only got down to like 35-40% hp. I also fought Shiva on Firesday and Titan on Lightsday. Has anyone else recently done these solo avatar battles??? My Summoning Skill is also capped and im 20SMN/10WHM, using drinks and ethers etc. Please help.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:07 am 

I'm not sure if something has changed with these since the maintenence. I did these about a month ago for my summoner, naked with Carby Mitts and Dream Pants +1 with orange juice. Just used Carby and Poison Nails on cooldown, resummoning as needed. I never 2 hour'd any only got hit maybe once or twice. Since I can't do these anymore i can't really say what's going on or if something has changed, but they were ridiculously easy about a month ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:15 am 

Falynn wrote:
I'm not sure if something has changed with these since the maintenence. I did these about a month ago for my summoner, naked with Carby Mitts and Dream Pants +1 with orange juice. Just used Carby and Poison Nails on cooldown, resummoning as needed. I never 2 hour'd any only got hit maybe once or twice. Since I can't do these anymore i can't really say what's going on or if something has changed, but they were ridiculously easy about a month ago.

smn 2hr here sucks theres nothing wrong with the fights , just do ^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:19 am 

Or you can get a higher level to just carry you through the 65 fights and you won't lose your mini fork, which comes in handy later when your higher level to just port to the crystals for the fight for evokers ring or helping others

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:19 am 

PM me if you need someone to carry you through them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:26 pm 

Thanks for the replies! I tried Ifrit this morning and probably would have won the fight, but I forgot you need a drink running when you 2 HR and carby released and I died. Looks like as long as I grind the boss down to about 50% before I 2 HR, then I should be able to win the fights.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:28 pm 

TookErJurbs wrote:
Thanks for the replies! I tried Ifrit this morning and probably would have won the fight, but I forgot you need a drink running when you 2 HR and carby released and I died. Looks like as long as I grind the boss down to about 50% before I 2 HR, then I should be able to win the fights.

You actually do NOT want to complete the mini-Trials. Keeping the mini-fork for free warps is far too amazing of a benefit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:27 pm 

I did these not too long ago on my naked SMN. I didn't use 2hr nor any other consumables aside from a couple of yag drinks (one for each avatar).

I used the same strategy on all of them.

1) Enter arena
2) Run towards avatar until you're around 25 yalms
3) Summon Carby and pop yag drink
4) Assault (wait for attack), hit 'em with a Dia, then pop Poison Nails
5) Run all the way to the opposite end of the arena (face plant the wall) and wait for Carby to die
6) As soon as Carby is dead, take a knee (/heal), and gain exactly 1 tick of hp/mp
7) once you got your tick of hp/mp, resummon Carby
8) repeat step 3 (pop drink only if necessary)

If you got any questions, hit me up in game, and I'll be glad to help.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:43 pm 

a good spot to fight them is on the stairs your within the correct distance to assault them, but aoe wont hit u on a different level so you can be close and far essentially at the same time. when carby dies resummon , assault then run til carby gets hate or even poison nails to ensure hate , reposistion on stairs gg.