Lobby: Up
Online: 51
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: PSA: Adaman Ore
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:30 pm 

I'm not a smither i have no stake in this I just call scumbaggery out when I see it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:33 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
I'm not a smither i have no stake in this I just call scumbaggery out when I see it.

I understand it doesn't affect you, but I think you see very little information and immediately jump to a conclusion, it's silly. Ask questions, discuss things, grow! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:05 pm 

Ukko wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

I understand it doesn't affect you, but I think you see very little information and immediately jump to a conclusion, it's silly. Ask questions, discuss things, grow! <3

I know you. No need.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:08 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Ukko wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

I know you. No need.

Really? Because I've barely posted anything on the forums, and we've virtually never talked. So am I safe in assuming you know me through a third party? That is a genuine question, not a blind assumption that I think I'm certain of, as that would be silly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:33 pm 

and you are suppose to be a main crafter.... thx dude tell Miners to fk every1 who wants to lv smithing on this server... im at 97.7 now really appreciate u trying to encourage them to stop me.... really appreciate it as a crafter thx again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:43 pm 

Nekozuko wrote:
Ukko wrote:
Maseki wrote:
Ok ok seriously, who the fuck hoards 80 stacks of anything and not have storage issues? So I call pure shenanigans.

I don't have a dozen 75s so I have minimal gear.

I have handful of 75s and I still have inventory issues.

You can sell your ranger gear. That'll free up some space!

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:43 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
and you are suppose to be a main crafter.... thx dude tell Miners to fk every1 who wants to lv smithing on this server... im at 97.7 now really appreciate u trying to encourage them to stop me.... really appreciate it as a crafter thx again.

I don't take sides when it comes to helmf/crafting, no.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 pm 

u just did it with this post.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:47 pm 

you literally told miners to stop people who wants to level smithing because that's the result of '''' 150k ''' stacks adaman ores Smithing become almost impossible to finish.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:16 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
you literally told miners to stop people who wants to level smithing because that's the result of '''' 150k ''' stacks adaman ores Smithing become almost impossible to finish.

I actually agree that it's extremely fucked that it makes new smithers have to invest much more to level, but that's the nature of nasomi. He fixes things over time so people who were around earlier inevitably are going to get some things much easier, whether it be gear, exp, gil, or crafting skillups. My informing people of changes should never be the issue though. Keeping things secret to pretend something is cheaper than it reasonably should be is never correct.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next