Lobby: Up
Online: 22
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:49 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Yea I'd say every toau exp party ive been to it always feels like the mobs have far too little hp. These are supposed to have double hp because they take double damage. Them not having it makes for some sick xp even amongst gimp players I'm sure. The fact that they aren't supposed to sleep is interesting. Never thought about it much lol I guess this camp really isn't supposed to exist at all. Just supposed to be one dangerous ass area.

A lot of things on this server that can be slept shouldn't be able to#nasomithings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:22 pm 

I don't mind this being fixed, though it is a really enjoyable camp.

But we need the other camps fixed in the other direction, too. The qutrub camp doesn't support enough parties to make up for shit being too low level damn near everywhere else.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:25 pm 

I would be fine with seeing this fixed, but it should also come with a fix to the mob ai in ToAU. For example the Imp's should not be using Frenetic Rip when their horn is not broken. I think a lot of the reason people are not exping on imps is because they use Rip when they shouldn't and it hits hard, making the camp harder than it should be.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:41 pm 

Viktoriya wrote:
Nasomi players:

i'd like to celebrate Vik's descendance (ascendance?) into just sharing memes on the forums.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:38 am 

"no thanks! I only pt in Caedarva Mire"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:21 am 

I remember back in the day when people merited in sky on weapons. Fix the trubs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:38 am 

Julia wrote:
I remember back in the day when people merited in sky on weapons. Fix the trubs.

You were considered a god among boys if you had a moon key back in the day

Wolffhardt wrote:
i'd like to celebrate Vik's descendance (ascendance?) into just sharing memes on the forums.

This is Vik's discord self

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:16 am 

Lord-Zaeon wrote:
Cilarnen wrote:
Mobs in toau are almost all too level across the board if we want to get particular! Birds and puddings xp is lower than retail by a fair amount.

Indeed, in addition to the aforementioned issue w/ the Qutrubs' HP, most if not all of ToAU mobs seem to be at least slightly lower level than they should be. Almost certain they all need a 2-3 level increase, I'm guessing Nas forgot to correct their levels in line with his level increase to all mobs from a few years back.

They are actually lower than retail levels though. I assumed it was because Nas didn't like that ToAU camps overshadowed the old camps so he wanted to balance them out, but instead he made a bunch of previously non-existent camps even better than the retail ones.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:26 am 

My dvucca parties....my...precious...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:25 pm 

I find it amusing that I can name 5 camps in Valkurm Dunes that don't work, but your concern is Qutrub in Dvucca. Just be glad for every XP camp that works, it's taking some pressure off other camps that might otherwise be overcrowded. There's a lot less that count as viable here as compared to retail.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next