Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:39 pm 

Cilarnen wrote:
Mobs in toau are almost all too level across the board if we want to get particular! Birds and puddings xp is lower than retail by a fair amount.

Indeed, in addition to the aforementioned issue w/ the Qutrubs' HP, most if not all of ToAU mobs seem to be at least slightly lower level than they should be. Almost certain they all need a 2-3 level increase, I'm guessing Nas forgot to correct their levels in line with his level increase to all mobs from a few years back.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:16 pm 

Why would you want a nerf to this? You should delete this, it's not even the proper place to point this stuff out. Go to Naschat

Last edited by AuthenticBeef on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:17 pm 

Don't delete this, it's fun watching these replies ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:21 pm 

m-muh era

Pretty sure jabberwacky can keep a train of thought more consistent than this forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:39 pm 

ZweiHerzen wrote:
m-muh era

Did you need some tissues? You seem awfully upset about all this.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:40 pm 

Yeah there's quite a few popular exp spots that did not exist on retail in this era. Tbh the really popular merit spots were also better than the versions we have here currently though, so until those get fixed for accuracy then fuck it lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:40 pm 

On the subject of sleep, can't pretty much everything be slept on this server? That's part of a bigger problem.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:22 am 

Horus88 wrote:
On the subject of sleep, can't pretty much everything be slept on this server? That's part of a bigger problem.

Do you have an example? Because no, that is not typically an issue at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:15 am 

Aeroo wrote:
Horus88 wrote:

Do you have an example? Because no, that is not typically an issue at all.

Sleep Nuking Ultima

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:03 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Yea I'd say every toau exp party ive been to it always feels like the mobs have far too little hp. These are supposed to have double hp because they take double damage. Them not having it makes for some sick xp even amongst gimp players I'm sure. The fact that they aren't supposed to sleep is interesting. Never thought about it much lol I guess this camp really isn't supposed to exist at all. Just supposed to be one dangerous ass area.

Out of curiosity, who thinks a mechanic of "they take double damage, so they need double HP" isn't stupid? If you're going to do that, shouldn't you just make them take normal damage and normal HP? Seems complicated for the sake of being complicated.

Anyways, ya the Lamia camp is bogus. It's no where near the most bogus/best camp in ToAU though. It's also reasonably dangerous still, with some of their TP moves, if your party isn't that great.

I'd find something other than there being too many XP camps to complain about, personally.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next