Lobby: Up
Online: 47
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:08 pm 

deathmolor wrote:
I have seen it all before

So you've been to the Donkey shows then? That's pretty sick man. No wonder you are so disturbed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:17 pm 

AuthenticBeef wrote:
deathmolor wrote:
GrendelsPRGuy wrote:

Not long now that Death has gone back to threats of legal action and false flag accusations.

Only when posts come dangerously close to stepping over the line. This forum seems to have a lot of that. There is no reason to attack the OP, he is not me. So there is that.

Nobody believes that. "Both" of you are spamming the forum with the same nonsense, "both" of you are coming to each other's defense, and both of the accounts were created like 28 hours apart from each other.

As I was saying Petz, you see here, defending a perfectly polite OP is so rare on this forum, that I must be the same person to these people?

I am not sure if this classifies as cynicism or maybe this was the inevitable consequence of not telling those like this that their behaviour is wrong. Sometimes words need to be said from someone with authority.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:22 pm 

deathmolor wrote:
As I was saying Petz, you see here, defending a perfectly polite OP is so rare on this forum, that I must be the same person to these people?

I am not sure if this classifies as cynicism or maybe this was the inevitable consequence of not telling those like this that their behaviour is wrong. Sometimes words need to be said from someone with authority.

Here I'll save her the trouble.

STOP POSTING.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:25 pm 

deathmolor is either trolling or is someone with mental issues. We probably shouldn't fuel this any longer, but it's just so fascinating to see what kind of inane points they try to invent. It's like reading an AI-generated script or something; it resembles human speech and thought, but there's way too much wrong with it to be genuinely convincing that an actual consciousness is behind the drivel.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:58 pm 

Kazen wrote:
deathmolor wrote:

Here I'll save her the trouble.

STOP POSTING.

I know what your objective is. Thanks for the update, my objective is very simple. I would like to be able to post my thoughts on a topic without fear of retribution of the crime of participating.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:12 am 

deathmolor wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
*points at another pee test cup*
Zweihercrybaby?
C'mon...
You too man....

Deathmolor is lulz

Braggin about getting threads locked, wasn't cause you reporting anything, was cause of the stupidity you put in em. You 2 are the new king and queen of #nohope just plastering the forums with ridiculousness. Petz will eventually get tired of dealing with your insanity. Myself I think your pretty amusing, all 3 of these recent forum trolls are obviously just here to cause disarray to the forums, nobody can accidentally continue to say the dumb shit y'all say lol.

I imagine your posts have the intention of drawing out more assertiveness from our admins. All your "you may want to be careful about what you say" threats are pure bullshit, just like your posts and your motives behind your posts. Nobody needs to be worried about calling you out on it. Until you have a decent post, nobody needs to even be respectful when replying to your posts. You kids these days lol, seriously.... You should take my advice, run down to CVS and get yourself a piss test, whatever you test positive for, lay off that mess for about a month, the come back and read your posts, if your brains not totally spent you may realize you've been an idiot, we'll be waiting.

It would be very easy for me to insult you back. I think in today's society unfortunately, restraint is not respected. I don't know Petz nor will i claim to understand how he views the forums. You do. You take liberties with Petz's opinion and stance quite a bit. Now I believe you are insulting him. You think he approves of your behavior. This is why you and others, that see what you're doing, feel as though this is sanctioned behavior on the forums.

I do believe this post has more rage in it then before. Now that your gas-lighting has been exposed. Is it now closer to the truth then is comfortable for you?

I told you how to block me, yer buddy took my advice ^^

We could go on for months my man, I learned about this thing called the internet a long time ago, jam packed with trolling nerds like yerself. All the fun a carrot could ever hope for ^^, keep on posting your insanity, you're developing quite the audience. You remind me of a rodeo clown, everyone's in their seats waiting for a bull to impale you. I wondee if you get the same adrenaline rush with this shit as a clown does in a rodeo, well.... Obviously you do, or there'd be no reason to be that stupid.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:59 am 

deathmolor wrote:
Dodi wrote:
deathmolor wrote:

Gaslighting is a form of abuse. And it is illegal, i would be careful with your next words. You don't try to convince people they have mental issues.

1. A quick Google search and 8th grade reading comprehension will tell you that this is not Gaslighting.

2. Even if it met more of the requirements (i.e. any), there seems to be actual merit to his claim.

I don't know what grade they start getting you kids to google everything. But a lifetime of experience tells me all I need to know. I have seen it all before and I just don't like this kind of baiting. (i think you guys in this forum call it baiting)

Too obvious. 2/10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:20 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
deathmolor wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
*points at another pee test cup*
Zweihercrybaby?
C'mon...
You too man....

Deathmolor is lulz

Braggin about getting threads locked, wasn't cause you reporting anything, was cause of the stupidity you put in em. You 2 are the new king and queen of #nohope just plastering the forums with ridiculousness. Petz will eventually get tired of dealing with your insanity. Myself I think your pretty amusing, all 3 of these recent forum trolls are obviously just here to cause disarray to the forums, nobody can accidentally continue to say the dumb shit y'all say lol.

I imagine your posts have the intention of drawing out more assertiveness from our admins. All your "you may want to be careful about what you say" threats are pure bullshit, just like your posts and your motives behind your posts. Nobody needs to be worried about calling you out on it. Until you have a decent post, nobody needs to even be respectful when replying to your posts. You kids these days lol, seriously.... You should take my advice, run down to CVS and get yourself a piss test, whatever you test positive for, lay off that mess for about a month, the come back and read your posts, if your brains not totally spent you may realize you've been an idiot, we'll be waiting.

It would be very easy for me to insult you back. I think in today's society unfortunately, restraint is not respected. I don't know Petz nor will i claim to understand how he views the forums. You do. You take liberties with Petz's opinion and stance quite a bit. Now I believe you are insulting him. You think he approves of your behavior. This is why you and others, that see what you're doing, feel as though this is sanctioned behavior on the forums.

I do believe this post has more rage in it then before. Now that your gas-lighting has been exposed. Is it now closer to the truth then is comfortable for you?

I told you how to block me, yer buddy took my advice ^^

We could go on for months my man, I learned about this thing called the internet a long time ago, jam packed with trolling nerds like yerself. All the fun a carrot could ever hope for ^^, keep on posting your insanity, you're developing quite the audience. You remind me of a rodeo clown, everyone's in their seats waiting for a bull to impale you. I wondee if you get the same adrenaline rush with this shit as a clown does in a rodeo, well.... Obviously you do, or there'd be no reason to be that stupid.

blocking does not stop you from posting responses. I would prefer you take that action or if i blist someone they can't see my posts either. Otherwise it is best to see what shenanigans your up to. It's not like your posts make my eyes bleed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 pm 

Just chiming to say I've always been a fan of pop items. I think all notorious monsters should have mobs in their respective zone that have a very low chance of dropping the pop item. This would still create competition by having to be quick to claim regular mobs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:30 pm 

Cannibul wrote:
Just chiming to say I've always been a fan of pop items. I think all notorious monsters should have mobs in their respective zone that have a very low chance of dropping the pop item. This would still create competition by having to be quick to claim regular mobs.

a 75thf running around demolishing excessively low level mobs trying to force the nm to pop so they can get their payday is the dumb part though.

Edit: misread something but the point still stands.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next