Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
*wiggles the pee test cup*
Still not convinced you have a problem are ya?

Gaslighting is a form of abuse. And it is illegal, i would be careful with your next words. You don't try to convince people they have mental issues.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:25 pm 

I wonder how long till this thread gets locked too...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:25 pm 

deathmolor wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

Gaslighting is a form of abuse. And it is illegal, i would be careful with your next words. You don't try to convince people they have mental issues.

Except you do have mental issues. I'd see someone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:36 pm 

You had three threads locked in a week and 40% of your total posts deleted. That is truly a 1-of-a-kind record buddy, and you're working on a 4th locked. I haven't seen a thread locked in months before this. When are you going to realize its YOU not everyone else?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:39 pm 

YoshiKnuckles wrote:
I wonder how long till this thread gets locked too...

Not soon enough.

But just to add some historical context and honestly because there is nothing that upsets more deathmolor/Majista than telling him what he missed out on. Here is what I know of the Nasomi Server history of these items.

Long ago (2014'ish) in the early mists of Nasomi server.
At least the emp hairpin was RA/EX. And I think the Leaping boots might have been also.

It wasn't long before Nasomi changed them so they weren't the RA/EX version specifically because he wanted to foster a sense of competition. After this point it was impossible to get the RA/EX versions. And the only way to get the hairpin or boots was off the NM's.

In late 2016 when I joined NM's were the only way to get these items. The boots cost ~100-120k at the time. It was not uncommon to see multiple people camping the NM's. The hairpin was around 80k at the time. There was much less demand back then because the player base was much smaller with ~300 people online at peak times.

In summer 2017, the player base had contracted down to peak 150-200. And these items fell in cost down to less than 90k for the boots and I want to say around 60k for the hairpin. It was just from demand falling.

In 2018 Nasomi added the RA/EX boots the PP BCNM (along with many other BCNM changes). At the time they were ~80% drop rate. Lots of lots of people got boots as it's a rather easy BCNM this kept prices low for the boots even while server population was raising. This high drop rate was maintained for many months Nas did eventually lower this rate to what it is today.

Also in mid-2018 Nasomi nerfed TH because before this point it was stupid OP. It wasn't uncommon to get %80 drop rate on Hairpin and 50% on boots if you had just TH2(Thf level 45). After this change we now see the drop rates that are more in line with retail.

And that brings us to today.

If your goal is to obtain these items with out paying for them only in Summer 2017 was a really worth your time to camp them. Basically at almost any other point in time(Including now) since I have been playing you could farm gil faster than you can camp these items even with low 15-30 level jobs. If you want them you can camp them. There will be competition and you will just have to win/get lucky. The drop rates are lower than in the past sure but they are much closer to retail.

Given that I am a "astablished player" that started in late 2016 you might think that I had both of these items within weeks of starting to play on Nasomi. But I didn't have either one of these items until AFTER I hit level 75. So... even with the easier time that all "astablished players" had back in the day nothing was just handed to us for free.

So to Sprinkle I would say, Nasomi did have these items as RA/EX but he specifically changed them to help add what he thinks is a vital sense of competition for an in-era FFXI server.

To Deathmolor I would say; "stalker" "strawman" "no means no(#wordrape)" "astablished players are definitely out to get you" :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:43 pm 

Hamster wrote:
deathmolor wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

Except you do have mental issues. I'd see someone.

I will never respond in kind, its too cheap. I am sure that is what your normally used to.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:45 pm 

I'm going to be bold and stand up and say that I'm one of the silent majority who reads these threads and thinks that they're fucking stupid. The OP is stupid and keeps advertising their stupidity, and the whole thing's very pointlessly embarrassing for them.

[shushes applause]

No, no, please. I'm no hero. I'm just a [clenches fist] slightly bored guy with a bit too much time on his hands. Like OP, but with less head trauma as an infant.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:46 pm 

AuthenticBeef wrote:
You had three threads locked in a week and 40% of your total posts deleted. That is truly a 1-of-a-kind record buddy, and you're working on a 4th locked. I haven't seen a thread locked in months before this. When are you going to realize its YOU not everyone else?

I am doing nothing, but showing restraint, something you should probably try to learn from.

Do you think it would be easy for me to lob insults and do the same thing your doing? You may wish to consider what is actually going on. What posts were deleted?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:48 pm 

lolBST wrote:
I'm going to be bold and stand up and say that I'm one of the silent majority who reads these threads and thinks that they're fucking stupid. The OP is stupid and keeps advertising their stupidity, and the whole thing's very pointlessly embarrassing for them.

[shushes applause]

No, no, please. I'm no hero. I'm just a [clenches fist] slightly bored guy with a bit too much time on his hands. Like OP, but with less head trauma as an infant.

Now your just harassing the OP. I don't know him personally but he seems like a decent type. This kind of post just shows there is a vocal minority that will fling insults at anyone with a differing opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:32 pm 

*points at another pee test cup*
Zweihercrybaby?
C'mon...
You too man....

Deathmolor is lulz

Braggin about getting threads locked, wasn't cause you reporting anything, was cause of the stupidity you put in em. You 2 are the new king and queen of #nohope just plastering the forums with ridiculousness. Petz will eventually get tired of dealing with your insanity. Myself I think your pretty amusing, all 3 of these recent forum trolls are obviously just here to cause disarray to the forums, nobody can accidentally continue to say the dumb shit y'all say lol.

I imagine your posts have the intention of drawing out more assertiveness from our admins. All your "you may want to be careful about what you say" threats are pure bullshit, just like your posts and your motives behind your posts. Nobody needs to be worried about calling you out on it. Until you have a decent post, nobody needs to even be respectful when replying to your posts. You kids these days lol, seriously.... You should take my advice, run down to CVS and get yourself a piss test, whatever you test positive for, lay off that mess for about a month, the come back and read your posts, if your brains not totally spent you may realize you've been an idiot, we'll be waiting.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next