Lobby: Up
Online: 37
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:58 pm 

Everyone keeps talking about Giss, Allowance is the main one I'm thinking has something fishy going on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:07 pm 

First you said this:

Fidelcashflow wrote:
Also pretty sure all three characters are the same person,

Now you say this:

Fidelcashflow wrote:
Everyone keeps talking about Giss, Allowance is the main one I'm thinking has something fishy going on.

I don't think any of them are botting. There's been times Exe/I have bought 4-5 Angel Skins in a row less than 5mins after they were listed. It just requires you to either 1) Check the AH manually every 10-15minutes or 2) Have the AH page open and refresh every 10-15 minutes.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:12 pm 

Yes, first I said that I thought all three were the same, and then everyone and their pet goldfish insisted that they aren't the same. You make a stellar point.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:14 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:

This guy...

Did you read your initial post? Why would anyone replying here assume you were talking about Allowance over the others?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:17 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:
Yes, first I said that I thought all three were the same, and then everyone and their pet goldfish insisted that they aren't the same. You make a stellar point.

My point is, this post/your accusations are off-base at best, malicious at worst.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:35 pm 

I would agree that this guy was a full time crafter interested in his stock if he would have replied to the /tell I sent him after my first claw sold asking if he wanted to buy any more. When he didn't respond at all, that is what raised my suspicions that Allowance could be a bot. I guess getting rid of a potential bot would be malicious to someone who wouldn't have a stake in this if Nasomi started to look into it.. Right?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:38 pm 

I should sell more hq pug scales and tit shells. Lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:52 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:
I would agree that this guy was a full time crafter interested in his stock if he would have replied to the /tell I sent him after my first claw sold asking if he wanted to buy any more. When he didn't respond at all, that is what raised my suspicions that Allowance could be a bot. I guess getting rid of a potential bot would be malicious to someone who wouldn't have a stake in this if Nasomi started to look into it.. Right?

If youre listing the dragon talon on the AH, then very quickly sending them a tell like "Hey, got more dragon talons if you want them", and then afterwards, they buy that talon in 1-10 minutes and dont respond to you.... yeah man, report the fuck out of them. But anything less is full of holes. It's tough to say where the line is between sending nasomi on fruitless investigations vs not. If it's prevalent, and becomes a problem, nasomi would have to do something to help keep things fair. But he may already have a way of investigating it if given time stamps, so might be a good idea to report all suspicion. It's really tough to say, but for now, reporting it and keeping it off the forums might be best. Or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:58 pm 

or make the web AH delayed for high query items like a stock ticker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:21 pm 

Id be fine with him removing the # in stock altogether, but im sure not everyone can just check that info faster on their AH/Bazaar mule.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next