Lobby: Up
Online: 53
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:22 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:54 pm 

Post your BCNM 50 strats and drops here and I will update the top post to aggregate the info. Thanks!

Treasures and Tribulations

Drops Peiste Leather (gobbiebag 75) and Angel Skin orb (gobbiebag 80)

Description

Experiences on Nasomi:

Dodi wrote:
Can be easily Duo'd with a NIN and RDM. Choose the medium or large chest for lower attack speeds. Both jobs should bring and macro Antidotes.

Tibby wrote:
You can solo the tribulations bcnm on nin. Also As far as I could tell the chests don't make a difference. We tried the big chest and small chest and attack speed seemed the same. Also the nin should nuke.
My hits did like 10-20 damage or so (can't remember for sure) whereas my nukes did at first 99 damage. After switching to a nuke set I would do up to 220 damage per nuke. And you can spam them. It is redicilously fast that way. And fun :)
Edit: And the death trap or whatever the tp move is called either stuns or poisons you. Never both. And it reset both our hate.

3-2-1

Drops Peiste Leather and Oxblood orb (gobbiebag 75)

Aeroo wrote:
We did a total of 19 runs today. I got quite lucky. I used 250 seals and got 2 peiste leathers. One person got the oxblood orb. So 3/19 for the day. 1/5 the first leather I got the other day. So 4/24. 2 of those 5 were mine so 350 seals for 3 leathers.

Aeroo wrote:
We ran a bunch more 321's for hours today. 1 peiste leather in 30ish runs. Lost exact count. Was definitely a very lucky streak the other day. These drop rates are definitely very rough.

Description

Experiences on Nasomi:

disposablehero wrote:
3 sam/wars with penta (needs 3 maybe 2 merits in polearm) can probably carry the dps. with 3x sam/war mnk rdm brd 321 died with 20s to spare easily. Penta is just broken for the level. first try i did it with rdms using chainspell, which we found out the mob had 14kish hp vs the 10k. I havent tried it yet, but dagger drks might work too. No need for 2 hrs or icarus wings

Aeroo wrote:
Sam/War going in with full tp, getting whatever buffs you brought on, waiting for meditate timer to be ready, and then start. 3 sams, war, and cor had no trouble. 5 sams no support had no trouble. I had the pleasure last night of doing it with 3 fully buffed sams, rdm for haste on everyone and dia 2 to start it off, cor with chaos/fighters roll, and brd with madrigal/minuet. Saw many pentas in the 14-1700 range which is pretty fun. I dont think there will be any duoing of this bcnm. As miku said, if you had 2 sams and at least some buffs, the 2 could probably alternate 2 houring to get 2 runs done. But using 2 hours on bcnms isn't very viable to try and farm them.

Dodi wrote:
A lvl 50 SAM can have Penta Thrust active for 50 Cap content with 2 Polearm merits. Penta is a skill lvl 150 ws, SAM Polearm skill is 151 at lvl 50 with 2 Polearm merits.

Hostile Herbivores

Drops ???

Description

Experiences on Nasomi:

lockecole777 wrote:
I did the Herbivore one, it's 3 Sheep that basically spam TP moves. They hit VERY hard, (500+ Sheep charges) and basically have to be treated like Ulli/Faust. So either blink tanked/kited. Definitely not easy, but not difficult with the correct lineup. We did 3RNG, 1SAM, 1NIN, 1RDM. RDM kited one, RNGs shadowbind rotation on 2nd, I tanked the original. 1st died before shadowbind rotations end. RDM would come back early if grav ended.

Edit: Sleep did not work, Bind did not work, Grav works initially but resisted often. Can't tell if it was just bad gear on the RDMs part, but some of the resists appear to be Job Trait resists.
Fhuri wrote:
Badly geared rdm here :D

Had like +25 INT, and capped enfeeble(and +3 from JSE but non merited). Was getting resisted about 90% of the time. Even ES Grav hit resists wall.

The first grav landed about 90% of the time but subsequent gravs were nearly all resisted.

Rng strat worked much better. Maybe a nin/rdm or some other combo to kite third sheep while 5 rng take shadow bind rotations on 2nd sheep. First sheep should die fast with 5 available barrages tho

Scotteasykill wrote:
Definately not sleepable, we went Sam, Nin, Brd, Smn, Rdm, Rdm. one Rdm kited, smn kited, other rdm brd nin and sam picked off mobs one at a time. And we also had a visitor on a nearly failed run.

Also let the rdm get hate first as hate is fubar'd in this bcnm

dsageneral93 wrote:
BCNM Start:

Players: NIN, NIN, COR, SMN, SMN, RDM.

Entrance: RDM buff pro2, shell2, smns, 1 hastega, 1stoneskin (prefight) 1 rolling thunder. SMN yag drinks

Lock targets: melee mid lock: 1 smn left target, 1 smn right

After voke 3.2.1, smn doubleslap each of their target (Summoners must have shivas up before the count down 3.2.1 nin then initiates fight by provoking middle mob. Smn will immediately follow up with assault and double slap.)

retreat, then kite between mob and pt

rinse and repeat till bcnm done

Idol Thoughts

Drops ???

Description

Experiences on Nasomi:

disposablehero wrote:
I just did idol thoughts and vivix said he did sum too its just 4 aura stats that ws at the same time, the elemental names mean nothing. btw idol thoughts doesnt kick you out, bring escape ; ;

Last edited by Dodi on Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 12 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:51 pm 

Thanks for this!

Im going to do Treasure and Tribulation.
Does it still have a 1/3 chance of just granting you a win without fighting?

In game name:
Hanky
Taru BLM & COR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:54 pm 

Hadis wrote:
Thanks for this!

As far as I know it does, but for the orbs I have tried, I had to fight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:43 pm 

btw idol thoughts doesnt kick you out, bring escape ; ;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:44 pm 

Hadis wrote:
Thanks for this!

I've had 1/12 where it just popped the chest.. have picked all 3 at different points too

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:45 pm 

disposablehero wrote:
btw idol thoughts doesnt kick you out, bring escape ; ;

but it does let you exit before the box is popped, so just leave your blm in there to do the run around

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:20 pm 

Not to sound crazy but does it? never heard of a bcnm on nas letting you leave.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:45 pm 

disposablehero wrote:
Not to sound crazy but does it? never heard of a bcnm on nas letting you leave.

100% does, ran this with Viv a couple of days ago. The BC icon disappears as soon as the box appears, which is different to every other BCNM.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:04 am 

Possible drop from Idol Thought- Nazar Bonjuk

Can anyone confirm?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:51 pm 

i burned through my seals pretty quick is there anything i can farm that drops more seals then other mobs or is it just 100% random??

inquiring galkans want to know.