Lobby: Up
Online: 48
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:00 pm 

I appreciate all Nas does to keep everything going, but should the focus be more on finishing COP aspects before continuing TOAU? Uninvited Guests, BV2, Ouryu, etc. Would love to see these instead of random adjustments or lolpup. Just my opinion; what's everyone else think?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:02 pm 

Do whatever has the best cost to benefit ratio. I don't give a shit when it came chronologically.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:25 pm 

Hope he finishes all the things. But releasing a bunch of xp camps via TOAU was the right move, imo. It was already mostly there and quite a bit coded for him. Getting it up to "working" like the cop expansion currently is, isnt a bad idea.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:22 am 

nasomi wrote:
soon...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:23 am 

Nas didn't even seem to know what Apocalypse Nigh, Bahamut, and Einherjar (not CoP, but something I'd love to see) were in his last stream, so don't hold your breath.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:55 pm 

Chariya wrote:
I appreciate all Nas does to keep everything going, but should the focus be more on finishing COP aspects before continuing TOAU? Uninvited Guests, BV2, Ouryu, etc. Would love to see these instead of random adjustments or lolpup. Just my opinion; what's everyone else think?

It it far from perfect, but it works. I would rather him fix other stuff (BCNM/KSNMs, assault, einherjar, ToAU missions) than double back and perfect content that you can already do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:13 pm 

I think the big thing everyone needs to remember is that Nasomi didn't really do any endgame when he played. I think iirc from what he said he got into the 60s maybe 70s on his chara and that was it, his favorite thing was leveling. I wouldn't have high hopes for him putting in or having the experience to code some endgame events.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:09 pm 

Aerec wrote:
I think the big thing everyone needs to remember is that Nasomi didn't really do any endgame when he played. I think iirc from what he said he got into the 60s maybe 70s on his chara and that was it, his favorite thing was leveling. I wouldn't have high hopes for him putting in or having the experience to code some endgame events.

proof?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:29 pm 

arkbg1 wrote:
Aerec wrote:

proof?

Well he had nabutso play consultant on mechanics, not exactly proof but could definitely further the assumption.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:04 pm 

im still baffled by how a technology savant like anusbot could be so bad at the game