Lobby: Up
Online: 64
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:35 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm 

I would argue that it's not even that important to worry about because it's the least likely tier of TH to be at. You are either a 75 THF with TH3 or TH4, or you are /THF for TH1. TH2 is only when you are in no-mans land between /THF and "my THF isn't 75 yet" which is generally a temporary issue if you are halfway decent at being a pt leader.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:30 pm 

Dodi wrote:
I would argue that it's not even that important to worry about because it's the least likely tier of TH to be at. You are either a 75 THF with TH3 or TH4, or you are /THF for TH1. TH2 is only when you are in no-mans land between /THF and "my THF isn't 75 yet" which is generally a temporary issue if you are halfway decent at being a pt leader.

I'm pretty sure the bulk of TH comes from TH 1 and 2. They essentially give you 2 additional "rolls" to receive the drop.

TH3 and TH4 i believe only add 1% each on top of rates.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:16 pm 

Bodey wrote:
i heard rumor around the time i joined that something in the DSP code indicates there is a minimal difference between TH1 and TH2 but there's a significant difference between TH2 and 3 as well as 3 and 4

i do not have the code or any proof to provide, it is just something i have heard before

nevertheless it is very probable that it does not matter here because this is obviously not DSP

TH is 100% revamped from DSP code. The (incorrect) DSP code is what lead to the insane amount of dynamis currency. Deadwing actually argued with them about it on the project github, etc.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:17 pm 

Dodi wrote:

It's potentially interesting if we're wrong about TH4 and OWNMs

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:41 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Dodi wrote:

It's potentially interesting if we're wrong about TH4 and OWNMs

Although a niche case, this is def. valid for sure.