Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:59 pm 

Znavoija wrote:
He did not break any rules in which he harassed someone. He vented to a 3rd party which he trusted and they posted it. So did he actually threatened someone directly or made it globally announced on LS for everyone to see. No. I'm sure some of you have your views of chess which is not pleasant at all. Ask yourself... Is it a harassment if its done in tell to someone that is not the intended person of interest ?

You do realize talking to someone else about killing someone is still considered a threat right? or are you just as stupid as Chess.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:06 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Noone cares about your legal opinions and whatever you think/pretend you know about whether or not he can get in real life legal trouble. Most just want to see this type of absurdity removed from our private server.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:11 pm 

It's the TS defense team mad about the last forum discussion we had. Look this is a separate issue. And something I have some actual experience in. No need for shit posting. But I think that if you all calm down and see what happens, rather than assume the worst, this will work itself out. If I am correct, there is bad blood between your ls and Chess? If that's the case, doesn't that make anything you say bias? I am not defending him, so much as saying let's wait and see if this develops more. IT IS A THREAT. Make no mistake, but lets see if he can move past this.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:20 pm 

I don't think this is a "TS" thing. The responses to this are nothing to do with bad blood, but the fact that a player demanded the address of another player, and made largely psychotic comments/threats. This is not the first time Chess has crossed lines before, but this if probably the worst one. What do you think will happen the next time someone makes him mad? I rarely interact with him, but it's deeply concerning that this would be allowed here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:26 pm 

Thanks Sodaru. I see what you mean.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:58 pm 

All i can say is:

Attachments:
7648957.gif
7648957.gif [ 502.61 KiB | Viewed 1890 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:21 pm 

It's crazy that someone was passing this off as a normal reaction to anger. I think we all invest time in this game so I believe it is normal to get emotional sometimes. We probably all have done it. It's one thing to be so mad that you wish you had someone's address so you could fight them or whatever, even over a stupid video game, but to ask for someone's addresss and if they have a wife and kids?? And to say that you are going to send him her body parts.....this is not normal. With this along with all the past information, he sounds like someone who would shoot up a place. If anyone has HIS address, you really should consider calling someone and reporting him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:29 pm 

Phyrefly wrote:
It's crazy that someone was passing this off as a normal reaction to anger. I think we all invest time in this game so I believe it is normal to get emotional sometimes. We probably all have done it. It's one thing to be so mad that you wish you had someone's address so you could fight them or whatever, even over a stupid video game, but to ask for someone's addresss and if they have a wife and kids?? And to say that you are going to send him her body parts.....this is not normal. With this along with all the past information, he sounds like someone who would shoot up a place. If anyone has HIS address, you really should consider calling someone and reporting him.

no worry i already got a SWAT team of hamsters surrounded chess residential rdy to take him down

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:33 pm 

this is wha i got for report after seeing CHess

Attachments:
482.png
482.png [ 236.87 KiB | Viewed 2116 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:50 pm 

I have no idea what this hamster shit is supposed to be.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next