Lobby: Up
Online: 37
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:04 pm 

hello forum i have a situation i wanted to know if anyone could help me out with. i have pm nas and awaiting a response.

I was trying to make an alt char and got stuck on the Checking name and global crap. After a few tries i found a name
that got it to work. I was able to log onto the alt and run thru a few zones around sandy. once i logged back onto my main
i put a few things on AH and logged back out for the day. When i logged on this morning my main's select character was not highlighted
and " Create Character " was. I am 1000% sure i did not delete my main char but it seems it has been deleted.
The alt is fine its lv 1 XD. Does anyone know how i could fix this or maybe WTF is going on because i just got my damn swift belt
and not i cant do nuffin. Help me out! :oops: :oops: :x :x :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil:

Last edited by Jammah16 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:13 pm 

Jammah16 wrote:
hello forum i have a situation i wanted to know if anyone could help me out with. i have pm nas and awaiting a response.

I was trying to make an alt char and got stuck on the Checking name and global crap. After a few tries i found a name
that got it to work. I was able to log onto the alt and run thru a few zones around sandy. once i logged back onto my main
i put a few things on AH and logged back out for the day. When i logged on this morning my main's select character was not highlighted
and " Create Character " was. I am 1000% sure i did not delete my main char but it seems it has been deleted.
The alt is fine its lv 1 XD. Does anyone know how i could fix this or maybe WTF is going on because i just got my damn swift belt
and not i cant do nuffin. Help me out! :oops: :oops: :x :x :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil:

Did you create an alt using same login as your main?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 pm 

no i did not they separate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:17 pm 

What is your mains char name by chance?

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:08 am 

1 char per account