Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Pet Accuracy/attack
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:00 am 

Some questions for you guys:
1. Is there a food to increase smn avatar acc or att?
2. Does +summoning skill affect avatar accuracy on nasomi?
3. Does any gear outside of the AF,AF+1, relic, relic+1 improve avatar acc/att? I know there are some items in aht urghan but not sure if they are available. Like the one from Lamia #9.
4. If I'm wearing summoner's doublet and macro in Yinyang robe and then bloodpact, then /wait 1 and equip the summoner's doublet do I still get the crit+% if the summoner's doublet re-equips before the avatar actually attacks?

Post subject: Re: Pet Accuracy/attack
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:08 am 

Rbolomey wrote:
Some questions for you guys:
1. Is there a food to increase smn avatar acc or att?
3. Does any gear outside of the AF,AF+1, relic, relic+1 improve avatar acc/att? I know there are some items in aht urghan but not sure if they are available. Like the one from Lamia #9.
4. If I'm wearing summoner's doublet and macro in Yinyang robe and then bloodpact, then /wait 1 and equip the summoner's doublet do I still get the crit+% if the summoner's doublet re-equips before the avatar actually attacks?

1. Akamochi for both or Kusamochi for attack

2. Not sure if anyone can give you that answer, but most of us think no.

3. Dont think so. Except the Garuda headband if/when ZNM get put back in.

4. The attack/acc difference from switching from blood pact gear to Avatar attack/acc gear seems to be significant enough to notice, yes. Most of us believe it takes the gear youre wearing into account at the time the attack is executed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:44 pm 

Also, to facilitate self testing, make use of the /checkparam <pet> command. It will give your avatars current acc/atk. That way you can swap skill gear, items that boost atk/acc/evasion etc and see what the results are.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:56 am 

Quote:
ye. consider them as pseudo-/ma JAs; set up precast and midcast sets for BPs.
Quote:
no reason not to stack it in slots for BP midcast that you don't otherwise have outright +pet stat items for.

echoing tiberon on using checkparam with your sets. it susses out pretty straight ime. it's how you can see for instance that akamochi doesn't actually grant +ranged stats to the master (or didnt last I checked, maybe it was just +ratk)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:32 am 

Any tips on how to setup macros for gear swaps... I keep thinking about 10 different ways to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:20 am 

My alt Tibers has a 75 smn.
I put in enought -BP delay gear to get to 45s recast (the max afaik) on line 1 of a macro.
Line 2 is executing a bloodpact via <stnpc> (because i like th extra timing control)
Line 2 also has a <wait 1>
Line 3 has an equip set swap that puts in all of the avatar atk and acc i can plus the relic body+1. Crit +4% cannot be oversold.
Line 3 also has a <wait x> i believe around 6? I dont recall. garuda sometiimes takes *forever*
Line 4 swaps me back to my idle set (all the -perp cost i can get mixed with acc + atk where i cant get -perp cost)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:10 pm 

I didn't realize you could swap multiple pieces of gear in a single line. Is that new or Nasomi only? I remember in retail I had to download a third party program to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:33 pm 

Rbolomey wrote:
I didn't realize you could swap multiple pieces of gear in a single line. Is that new or Nasomi only? I remember in retail I had to download a third party program to do it.

In the macros menu tab, you'll see Equip Sets that you can create/edit to add to your macro lines. Not sure when it was introduced in retail--technically out of era but a nice QoL improvement for macros. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:40 pm 

Ok got my macros set thx equipset is rlly helpful. I do have a few more questions tho.

Using checkparam smn bracer and evokers legs give +10 and +7 acc respectively. Do the +1 versions give more?

Also, and skill doesn't show an increase to avatar accuracy but I think it means gives a boost to bloodpact rage, so we may not see it in checkparam. I know in the posts people don't think it works but has anyone tried parsing with and without smn bracer and horn?