Lobby: Up
Online: 45
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Thank you NASOMI!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:54 pm 

I wasn't saying Deft did this. I am saying the last thing you want is trend of people trying to say something is bugged so they shouldn't kill. There's NO WAY FOR ANYONE TO KNOW unless you see for yourself or read a forum post about it. That simple.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:21 pm 

Nathano wrote:
I wasn't saying Deft did this. I am saying the last thing you want is trend of people trying to say something is bugged so they shouldn't kill. There's NO WAY FOR ANYONE TO KNOW unless you see for yourself or read a forum post about it. That simple.

A forum post was made saying that NM was broken, its a mob that pops every 5-7 days and is generally killed on repop.

Fmtwo sees that forum post and actively participates in that forum post for a little while, while everyone is posting screenshots of the groups of people that are killing the mob over and over.... on a mob that pops every 5-7 days.

Fmtwo then decides to join one of the groups abusing the broken mob, kills it once, and leaves.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to expect anyone to believe you needed to "see for yourself"? That everyone post screenshots of a mob that's supposed to pop every 5-7 days is being killed repeatedly is lying.. Just to? Screw with you? You believe that that's true. That the mob isn't actually broken, despite obviously seeing evidence to the contrary. So you goto the spot of a mob that is hardly ever up, and killed quickly, that you've seen multiple photos of from the day of it dying... AND ITS JUST SITTING THERE UP? And then people are standing there telling you that it's broken, to not kill it.... AND YOU KILL IT ANYWAYS. And then you had the audacity to come to the forums and be like, "i couldn't know for sure".

Sorry. I think it's more embarrassing to say with a straight face that that story is actually your story, rather than just admitting you were abusing a broken mob because you know Nas rarely does anything about it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:34 am 

Nathano wrote:

I made a typo and I fixed it before you posted this. So to that I apologize.

Edit: The problem I wanna mention though, that aside, is that if you were farming an NM and someone told you it was bugged to get you away, would you believe them without seeing it for yourself? The issue here is that people could get into the habit of saying such things to scare people away. So the SS doesn't tell the whole picture other than he's there and nothing more. Again, I apologize for the typo and made the correction prior to your post.

It's a multi day respawn NM. Deft had JUST POSTED a screenshot of his LSMATES killing it.

Then less than hour later, Fmtwo is out there killing it, WITH THE SAME PEOPLE FROM THE SCREENSHOT.

Your defense makes no sense. It's obtuse, and I can't imagine it's anything but intentionally so at this point. Stop defending cheaters.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:36 am 

Nathano wrote:

Fmtwo read the forum post about it. He then joined the people from the forum post and proceeded to kill it.

The dude knew, just like the rest of his lsmates that were out there.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:44 am 

so, how many fmtwo's make a xolo?