Lobby: Up
Online: 40
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Thank you NASOMI!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:56 pm 

sure. we don't know intent. we know people's motives. they are revealed by their communication. just like you revealed in your hypothetical example your motive to circumvent intended game mechanics by pretending that your LS mates are too stupid to ask this reasonable question: "how are you getting 33 drop chances?"

"NO COLLUSION"

sounds familiar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:59 pm 

Julia wrote:
sure. we don't know intent. we know people's motives. they are revealed by their communication. just like you revealed in your hypothetical example your motive to circumvent intended game mechanics by pretending that your LS mates are too stupid to ask this reasonable question: "how are you getting 33 drop chances?"

"NO COLLUSION"

sounds familiar

i skipped how stupid you'd have to be for that hypothetical to be remotely possible.. and that maybe that level of stupidity is worse than just saying you're exploiting a broken mob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:21 pm 

Fmtwo wrote:
The group I joined was on their way there and hadn't killed it any times before the kill I was there to help with. Then I left after I saw it repop. What the group did or didn't do after I don't know as I left after seeing it broken myself. I mean if I stood somewhere when a 5-7 day repop mob was up telling everyone who zoned in that it's broken would you all just believe me or would you want to see for yourself?

I forgot about this thread, but no, this is just patently false and your story on why you did this has changed repeatedly.

Let's go over the order of events:

1) Deft posts screenshots of a group of your LS mates killing Bakgodek
2) You reply in the thread saying it should be allowed and it's not your fault if Nasomi broke things
3) You go out and join up with the group that was in the screenshots

There were dozens of people who read that thread before it got deleted dude, stop with the revisionist history.

You cheated, Nas decided to only ban people he saw there when he showed up, you got lucky.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:11 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Fmtwo wrote:
The group I joined was on their way there and hadn't killed it any times before the kill I was there to help with. Then I left after I saw it repop. What the group did or didn't do after I don't know as I left after seeing it broken myself. I mean if I stood somewhere when a 5-7 day repop mob was up telling everyone who zoned in that it's broken would you all just believe me or would you want to see for yourself?

I forgot about this thread, but no, this is just patently false and your story on why you did this has changed repeatedly.

2) You reply in the thread saying it should be allowed and it's not your fault if Nasomi broke things

There were dozens of people who read that thread before it got deleted dude, stop with the revisionist history.

You cheated, Nas decided to only ban people he saw there when he showed up, you got lucky.

Funny how Deft, the one that is served the hand of justice, admitted their LS killed a HNM twice and only stopped because they "felt bad about it".

All the SS shows is they killed once. Do you have proof he did it multiple times?

Last edited by Nathano on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:16 pm 

Nathano wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Fmtwo wrote:

Funny how Deft, the one that is served the hand of justice, admitted your LS killed a HNM twice and only stopped because they "felt bad about it".

All the SS shows is they killed once. Do you have proof he did it multiple times?

No one said he killed it multiple times.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:17 pm 

Then can we prove he did it multiple times?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:27 pm 

Nathano wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Fmtwo wrote:

Funny how Deft, the one that is served the hand of justice, admitted your LS killed a HNM twice and only stopped because they "felt bad about it".

My LS? RFK wasn't even killing HNM at the time things were bugged.

There were SS of the group that Fmtwo joined up killing Overlord at the start of the thread. There were then SS of that same group, with Fmtwo added, posted later in the thread.

Fmtwo killed it once, after having already been told the mob is bugged. The group he joined up with killed it multiple times prior to his joining, and again when he was there.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:46 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Nathano wrote:
cthalupa wrote:

There were SS of the group that Fmtwo joined up killing Overlord at the start of the thread. There were then SS of that same group, with Fmtwo added, posted later in the thread.

Fmtwo killed it once, after having already been told the mob is bugged. The group he joined up with killed it multiple times prior to his joining, and again when he was there.

I made a typo and I fixed it before you posted this. So to that I apologize.

Edit: The problem I wanna mention though, that aside, is that if you were farming an NM and someone told you it was bugged to get you away, would you believe them without seeing it for yourself? The issue here is that people could get into the habit of saying such things to scare people away. So the SS doesn't tell the whole picture other than he's there and nothing more. Again, I apologize for the typo and made the correction prior to your post.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:00 pm 

Nathano wrote:
Then can we prove he did it multiple times?

No one believes he killed it multiple times.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:01 pm 

Nathano wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Nathano wrote:

I made a typo and I fixed it before you posted this. So to that I apologize.

Edit: The problem I wanna mention though, that aside, is that if you were farming an NM and someone told you it was bugged to get you away, would you believe them without seeing it for yourself? The issue here is that people could get into the habit of saying such things to scare people away. So the SS doesn't tell the whole picture other than he's there and nothing more. Again, I apologize for the typo and made the correction prior to your post.

I can't imagine how dumb you have to be to believe that if someone wanted to "hold" an NM until they could kill it, by telling people it was bugged, they'd make a forum post to do so.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next