Lobby: Up
Online: 62
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Mobs turning white
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:06 pm 

i think the bright line is sharing info in real time that the glitch is affecting specific NMs. talking about the "bug" in the open in abstract terms and getting clarity concerning what triggers the bug is helpful for getting from an idiopathic glitch to knowing why it happens. that needs to happen for nasomi to fix it, right?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:25 pm 

Julia wrote:
i think the bright line is sharing info in real time that the glitch is affecting specific NMs. talking about the "bug" in the open in abstract terms and getting clarity concerning what triggers the bug is helpful for getting from an idiopathic glitch to knowing why it happens. that needs to happen for nasomi to fix it, right?

Is this still directed at me? I haven't played in a bit, but assuming Nas didn't fix the circumstance I reported to him around Serket going white... no, I'd not want to talk about that in the abstract on the forums.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:22 pm 

This is a positive discussion on a negative impact bug, in essence how can it be avoided, it is exploitable by another group grabbing claim when it happens, which doesn't even require duscussion just smack it with a stick and you got it, therefore discussion about this bug and how to avoid it, I believe is perfectlt fine, the same way as discussing how to not glitch teleport pads in promys to prevent black screens is perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure any conversation on this bug will only have a psitive effect.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:47 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Julia wrote:

Is this still directed at me? I haven't played in a bit, but assuming Nas didn't fix the circumstance I reported to him around Serket going white... no, I'd not want to talk about that in the abstract on the forums.

Not really. Apparently, you don't remember enough about your experience to be able to rule out the named triggers that cause what you described. That's par. I'd probably forget even more. But if you do remember, then yeah I'm talking to you, too. If there is another trigger that has not been previously described, it is my hope that discussion about it will eventually lead to discovery.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:49 pm 

Julia wrote:
Starbright wrote:
Julia wrote:

Not really. Apparently, you don't remember enough about your experience to be able to rule out the named triggers that cause what you described. That's par. I'd probably forget even more. But if you do remember, then yeah I'm talking to you, too. If there is another trigger that has not been previously described, it is my hope that discussion about it will eventually lead to discovery.

Huh? I know exactly why Serket went unclaimed, and told Nas about it 9 months ago. To my knowledge, he hasn’t fixed it.... and talking about how to force someone else’s mob to turn white on a public forum seems like a horrible idea.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:47 pm 

sounds legit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:58 pm 

Julia wrote:
sounds legit

Welp....

That makes one doctor whose approval I desperately seeked that I failed to claim.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:26 pm 

Sorry if you are new this isnt a real server, its a homemade server run by some fat weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:49 am 

sprinkle wrote:
Sorry if you are new this isnt a real server, its a homemade server run by some fat weirdo

you don't run this server tho

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:33 am 

cthalupa wrote:
sprinkle wrote:

you don't run this server tho

MAN DOWN! :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next