Lobby: Up
Online: 48
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next

WILL DEADWING POST SOMETHING?
YES 30%  30%  [ 17 ]
NO 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
HE'S FULL OF SHIT 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
HE'S FULL OF EPYON'S SHIT 18%  18%  [ 10 ]
AHRIMAN MIGHT GET TRACK PANTS+1 36%  36%  [ 20 ]
Total votes: 56
 Post subject: Re: Halloween Drama Poll
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:12 pm 

Quoted in IRC at the time right before that sky change. "I'm not worried at all about Ambrose hitting 100 CC anymore." Not even that important a part of your manifesto there since its such ancient history, the dude did hit 100 anyway, and hasn't played here in years. But it's a good example that either your memory is faulty or you are a liar.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:15 pm 

DW, 2019:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:36 pm 

Deadwing wrote:
if you want to charge me with being an attention whore during The Deadwing Show, I’ll plead guilty to that one.

Fitting...

Go on.....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:50 pm 

Governor wrote:
Deadwing wrote:
if you want to charge me with being an attention whore during The Deadwing Show, I’ll plead guilty to that one.

Fitting...

Go on.....

As best as I can tell from the paragraphs of "woe is me", nothing has changed there.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:06 pm 

That was a bunch of boring ass crap and outside of the fact of making me wish I played a couple years sooner, was a total waste of time. :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:36 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Apparently you've never met the literal ton of people that were banned for cheating lol

To be honest i still believe that they wasn't banned for using "claimbot", but the other's features in MrArgus, like pos hacking that could be see easily in dev log.

Botting on retail againt's JP player's was someting commonplace.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:02 pm 

Deadwing wrote:
In 2012 I won the biggest pvp match of all time in front of hundreds and had my name trashed with false allegations of cheating.

Nah, Priceless(JP) beat TheMysticalOrder(NA) in the biggest PVP match of all time on FFXI.

Deadwing wrote:
When Nas pulled my TH code I finally got him to bite on rolling back relics one stage in tandem with the ~2.5x difficulty increase it would bring to completing relic weapons, the same people who criticize me over my clothcraft levels (the one thing of mine nas could have retconned without affecting anyone else) blew up IRC rioting over losing one stage of their easymode relics.

Are you forgetting the part where you stockpiled currency so you could immediately get that Excal back, while continuously badgering Nas to roll back relics?

Also finally, quoting you from when you "quit" in 2016.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=207&p=860&view=show#p860

Quote:
I took something very important away from the experience. It made me really realize that it can be bad for business to have GMs and/or developers with a stake in in-game affairs.

Quote:
I have been making several such contributions to the endgame space recently. I am hopeful that you all can play and enjoy the results of that work at land king HNM soon. It has, however, been difficult to lead the server’s dominant HNMLS and contribute to much-needed hnm development at the same time. Also, in the same way I found it very frustrating for a player to have a GM toon; I would be likewise be very frustrated if I was in an HNMls going up against a shell lead by someone who contributed to HNM development. The playing field would not be even, and claiming 90%+ HNM under that scenario would be, in my opinion, unsportsmanlike

So now that's not how you feel?

P.S. I had a character banned in 2006.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:10 pm 

Totsu wrote:
Starbright wrote:
Apparently you've never met the literal ton of people that were banned for cheating lol

To be honest i still believe that they wasn't banned for using "claimbot", but the other's features in MrArgus, like pos hacking that could be see easily in dev log.

I mean.. I'm literally someone that was banned for using the claimbot functionality.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:18 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Totsu wrote:
Starbright wrote:

I mean.. I'm literally someone that was banned for using the claimbot functionality.

I saw people banned almost monthly in the shells that had Nasa/Kaces' bot.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:54 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Starbright wrote:
Totsu wrote:

I saw people banned almost monthly in the shells that had Nasa/Kaces' bot.

Yeah, I get that there was tons of people in the end-game that didn't get banned and maybe that's what DW meant, but like.. it wasn't really a rarity to see folks banned for general cheating, not even like pos hacking and things like that. Oh well.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next